PDA

View Full Version : if Lampson is at AMI's booth THIS summer...

lund6771
04-08-2008, 07:56 PM
If he's at the national this year, I'll go talk to the guy

Which other members are planing on going?...We should all meet at the booth the same day and at the exact time...Victor would be initially so excited to see all the activity coming towards his booth, that is if he can afford the table

If each of us had about 5 examples to bring to the guy, he'll drown from the tidal wave...i'll be looking forward to hear him attempt squirm his way out

I'll start with the Moss helmet on Ebay

Mods...can we make this thread a sticky so we have all spring and early summer to prepare?

lund6771
04-08-2008, 07:59 PM
Nerat...tell the "Ultimate Coward" Lampson that he GUU Cowards are coming....please put that in your Blog

I call Lampson the ultimate Coward cuz he's totally unreachable

both-teams-played-hard
04-08-2008, 09:05 PM
It seems there was a lot of chest-pounding about this same topic last summer. But, as Mr. Nerat reported: nobody approached him and put him on the spot. I've never bought an item with his LOA. I am amused by L.L. Kinda like Kato Kaelin. I think he's cool, just 'cause I like to hear myself say his name. I will not be joining the GUU posse during the Lampson Round-up. However, I encourage nonviolent protest.
I am instigating the instigators!:)

Nathan
04-08-2008, 11:34 PM
Hey, I asked him about how exactly he "authenticated" the green Ripken...it's in the archives here somewhere.

Of course, he was only there on the Thursday and Friday, thus missing out on anyone with an axe to grind who would have only made the weekend.

Sincityson
04-09-2008, 01:16 AM
I briefly spoke with him last year, he seemed to be in a real hurry to leave the conversation. At the time, I didn't even know who he was.