PDA

View Full Version : Looking For A Few Things...

AWA85
04-07-2008, 06:39 PM
Deivi Cruz Tigers bat

Mike Sweeney Royals bat

Cincinnati Reds white home jersey from late 90's to current

Mike Moustakas game used anything

AWA85@live.com if you have anything.

AWA85
04-24-2008, 11:17 PM
Still looking around for these items and any other Reds bats from the mid 90's to now. Also I am in the early part of looking around at Ken Griffey Jr bats, if anyone has one they are looking to sell feel free to email me at AWA85@live.com

chakes89
04-24-2008, 11:48 PM
Email Sent :)

AWA85
05-08-2008, 01:37 PM
Mike Moustakas game used items are at the top of my list right now, if anyone has anything or knows where I could find them please let me know!

d2ray13
05-11-2008, 02:13 PM
A quick story:

I am a sophmore in high school, and last year in playoffs, my team got to the semi's for Los Angeles' City Championships, and who do we play? Chatty (Chatsworth HS). No one ever wanted to play them because Mike and Matt were the definition of studs. So, with our crazy coach, who was fired after this, decides our best game plan would be, every time Mike and Matt got up-bean 'em. Although after about the 4th inning, and the 9th batter hit, all 1,000 people in attendance figured out what exactly we were doing, we had to come up with some other kind of game plan-like actually pitching to the batters......But just being able to see those two play was quite special, and it definetly gives me some, "interesting" memories to say I was able to play on the same field as them.

Thought some of you might find this interesting.

AWA85
05-12-2008, 09:11 AM
That is a pretty cool story to say you have played against those two players. Met Mike the other night, seems like a good guy all around.

AWA85
05-24-2008, 10:13 AM
UPDATED SEARCH... would be willing to pay top dollar if anyone has any of these players game used items.

Mike Moustakas

Brandon Waring

Devin Mesoraco

AWA85@live.com if you have anything.