PDA

View Full Version : Philadelphia Flyers Help

Chris78
04-03-2008, 02:58 PM
Hi, does anyone attend Philadelphia Flyers games on a regular basis and know if they have any game used jerseys or other game used stuff at the arena? I have a free ticket for tomorrow night's game and plan on going. I have not been down there for a Flyers game in a couple of years and would not have been looking for this type of stuff at that point.

Thanks for any help or info,
Chris

sctizzle
04-03-2008, 03:13 PM
They have a game used memorabilia stand that has some game used signed sticks, gloves, helmets and pants. They have a few misc practice jerseys as well as game used and goal scored pucks. The prices have come down a lot since the start of the season.

Prices for game used pucks are I believe $30. Sticks start at $100.

The last time I was there they had Timonen, Kukonen, Hartnell, Fitzpatrick, and Jones sticks. The selection changes each game...

-Scott

sctizzle
04-03-2008, 03:20 PM
They also have signed player cards that are actually the inserts to game programs and have rosters/stats on the back. The last time I was there they had Briere, Smith, Biron, and a few others--they are priced at $10.

Goal pucks depending on the player are over $100 I believe..think Jeff Carter was $180--I could be wrong on that as I haven't been there in a few weeks.

They are also having an auction tomorrow for their charity of player baskets where they might have some GU stuff in them--I think they said Timonen has a pair of gloves in his basket. It ends at the start of the third period.

Chris78
04-03-2008, 09:53 PM
Thanks for the info. Last time I attended a game there was when they gave away a Tony Amonte Bobblehead so it has been awhile.

sctizzle
04-03-2008, 10:07 PM
No prob... I just go there to make my wife happy as she's a flyers fan--- I'm a Rangers fan so I just go and watch as a fan of the game...

Hopefully there is something good there for you to pick up. I've gotten a few good deals on some stuff for her. Most recently was a pair of carter gloves.

At least you will see a good game as they are fighting to stay alive in the playoff picture..

BarryMeisel
04-04-2008, 06:10 PM
Hi Chris,

We have an exclusive contract to market the Flyers' game-worn jerseys, and they can be found at www.meigray.com (http://www.meigray.com) by clicking on the NHL button and the Flyers' logo.

LMK if I can help,
Thanks, Barry Meisel, MeiGray