i stumbled across this:

http://www.49ersgamers.com/index.html

rudy.

aeneas01
04-02-2008, 06:04 PM
that's a nice find.....

jonincleve
04-02-2008, 07:30 PM
i believe that is one of our own from the forum. toddhead. a lot of effort put into that site. good job.

take care
john

frikativ54
04-02-2008, 08:21 PM
That is an awesome website. I don't even collect football, yet I found it to be eminently helpful.

-Frik

helmets
04-02-2008, 08:48 PM
Yes, very impressed. It could become a very useful tool down the road when more information is available and added to the site.

toddhead
04-03-2008, 05:14 AM
That is a great site!;)

It is still a work in progress and I have a lot I need to update, but hopefully over time it will turn into a great resource tool for everyone.

Thanks for the plug!

BarryMeisel
04-03-2008, 11:05 AM
Hi Todd,
Just left you a phone message. That is our Joe Montana on your website, with photos from our site.

Great website, by the way. Keep up the diligent work.
Give me a call when you can.

Thanks,
Barry Meisel, MeiGray

stovie
04-08-2008, 12:51 AM
Hey guys that site has a jersey claiming to be a John Taylor Super Bowl Game Used Jersey and on Saturday I called John and asked him if that was truly his.. See the shirt tag that has XXIX in sharpie. John STILL Has his SB 23 full uniform Helmet jersey and pants. He still has his other 2 jerseys from the super bowls plus one more helmet. John gave his father the touchdown ball from 23 so that is back in jersey. But anyone wanting to question me go ahead since I am as close to the players as you can get plus I have direct access to Bronco Hinek and Ted Walsh plus the current equipment guys.

Craig Uyeda

dafivehole
04-08-2008, 05:48 AM
Craig,

Is this the same Craig that used to own Stovie's Pizza in downtown Los Gatos?!? If so, email me at roger@dafivehole.com

Thanks!
:D

mvandor
04-08-2008, 06:10 AM
Craig,

Is this the same Craig that used to own Stovie's Pizza in downtown Los Gatos?!? If so, email me at roger@dafivehole.com

Thanks!
:D
All right, PIZZA!

Curious what his connection to the Niners is...

stovie
04-08-2008, 01:08 PM
All right, PIZZA!

Curious what his connection to the Niners is...

Been connected to the niners through the restaurant business and the players since 1990 so I Know em all Eddie D on down so i have the best connections around....... I still do...
Now i am in the memorabilia business and Chris Cavalier knows me.