PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Ryan Zimmerman Uncracked Bat

greengrizzle
03-29-2008, 11:18 PM
can someone please tell me of this bat is real and if it is uncracked. I mean ive been in contact with the seller, and i still dont know what to believe. I am currently selling all my cards minus all the zimmerman's to purchase a game used bat from zimmerman. I just really wanted one that was uncracked or unsplinters. The autogragh on it im not worried about cause that will give me something to track down zimmerman for the first time. I live like 10 miles from the staduim. Im VERY knowldgable on cards but not on game used memorabilia. here is the link. he says its from his rookie season. If it was from his rookie season wouldnt it have the number 20 on it? anyhow i just want to make sure its real first and worth the money. he wont come down on the price. please help someone that knows this stuff

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200210612791&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

brianborsch
03-30-2008, 01:01 AM
Like I stated earlier, a player's season is NOT considered his rookie season unless he amasses more than 130 at-bats. In 2005 (the year Zim wore #20 or whatever it was) Zim had only 58 at-bats. In 2006, Zim played a whole season and had 614 at bats making 2006 his rookie year. THis bat was sold to me from BPH as a 2006 gamer and Andrew confirmed this as well. JUst trying to help him, but he doesn't believe me. Some of you from the board, speak up! I am sure he will hear the same things.

BMH
03-30-2008, 02:08 AM
His first order of Maple H238's were ordered in August of 2006 and his last order for them were in October of 2006.

Looks good to me.

platinum1
03-30-2008, 02:19 AM
$500:eek: I rather get someone better then him.

greengrizzle
03-30-2008, 09:21 PM
i believe you man, i just am doing my homework and trying to trace and track the bat down to the game it was used and im trying to talk to BPH. i e-mailed for info on bat and mayne a COA or info on the game it came from. havent heard back yet. I mean if there is a just as nice bat out there uncracked, unsplinters, with nice game used marks and traits form ryan zimmerman, then point me to that direction then just telling me to go somewhere else if the price is $500? no disrespect meant. I mean if i can get a photo of zimmerman in the game with the bat in topic with the same marks, this bat would be a kick a$$ piece of memorbilia for my collection. My best piece since all ive ever collected is his 2005 rookie auto's. thank for all the help so far hope it keeps comeing. I mean if someone knows a better way of photomathing if BPH cant tell me which game it came from, please letme know, or i can pay someone a little something something for there knowledge. thanks a million guys. I know im new here, i belong to tons of forums and have tons of trader feedback,, but i know that im new here and i appreate any help anyone has to offer.

Vintagedeputy
03-30-2008, 10:09 PM
That bat is as good as it gets.......

greengrizzle
03-31-2008, 08:20 AM
thank you! brian i hope buy the end of next week when all my auctions end ill be buying that bat from you thank you so much man for dealing with my crap. Anyone catch that zimmerman home run last night. im glad i stayed when everyone left the park. It was spectacular. If anyone esle could help mayb e photomatch this or give me a lead on how to do that besides just getting lucky on watching games

greengrizzle
03-31-2008, 08:31 AM
ok i just got done talking with Ball Park Heroes, "Kim" she says that a LOA was issued with it and why dont you offer that to me with the bat. I was wondering why you wouldnt tell me about any of this, that i had to learn even after asking you many times, i had to learn from other people that the bat came from Ball Park Heroes and that it in fact does have a LOA somewhere, unless you got another bat without a LOA and plan to use the one issued for the bat your trying to sell for the on one you own now. only thing i can think of for someone to not be honest. I mean these are red flags that make me want to investigate a situation.

dan

brianborsch
03-31-2008, 09:03 AM
As stated in the other post, I am NOT trying to be dishonest and I have NEVER been accused of it on the boards or anywhere else for that matter! Turn down your over-sensitivity and get facts straight before stating things as such!
Look at the pics in the begining of the other thread, those are the pics from BPH. Its the EXACT same bat in the auction.

greengrizzle
03-31-2008, 11:43 AM
im not saying you where dishonest, im saying you woudnt tell me where the bat came from you just said it came from some guy named andrew, i dont mean to make you mad or anything, i just was wondering why you wouldnt tell me it came from ball park heroes and you told me you didnt have a COA when they Kim said that the bat would have a LOA with it since it came from them. Thats All. I dont want a bad relationship here, i hopefully can buy you bat, if you will even still sell it to me. I just want the LOA that came with it thats all. and then i will pay the $500 you want for it, or maybe BPH can give you another