PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with a Braves Flag Hat

harrid4
03-29-2008, 12:00 AM
I have a Tony Pena Jr. Game Used hat from the 2006 season (see pictures below). This was picked up at the Braves 2007 fan fest. It has a US flag on the left side. I am trying to photomatch the hat, but I can't figure out when the Braves wore a hat that season with the flag on it. Can anyone help with this?

kylehess10
03-29-2008, 04:56 AM
Which day did you go to the fanfest? I remember seeing a few game worn hats but not that Pena. I have one of his hats also. I also own 2 Braves game worn flag hats (McCann & Sosa). They were worn on either Memorial Day, July 4th, or September 11th.

harrid4
03-30-2008, 01:21 AM
Which day did you go to the fanfest? I remember seeing a few game worn hats but not that Pena. I have one of his hats also. I also own 2 Braves game worn flag hats (McCann & Sosa). They were worn on either Memorial Day, July 4th, or September 11th.

Thanks. I'll have to find some pictures from the 11 September 2006 game (the only one of the three dates above that Tony Pena was on the team during).

I didn't go to fanfest myself. I picked this up from a reliable source who went himself.

Thanks for the help.