PDA

View Full Version : Meigray Helps - Nba All Star Game Auction

LEGEND33
03-27-2008, 02:14 PM
..first of all excuse me for the poor english....
I was interested in a Lebron James game used All Star Game shoot shirt, but i noticed this:
1) Game used jerseys has the MeiGray tag sewn on during the game
2) Game used shoot shirt not - and not id player number (as shown in the auction)
3) On auction shooting shirt has the MeiGray tag sewn on

so my question: How can i know that the jersey was used by Lebron James.

I contacted MeiGray that in few minutes wxplain me that they has a rep. in the loocker room and the id player is written in the inside tag of the shoot. shirt ( example L.J. 23)

Enclosed pics

gingi79
03-27-2008, 03:18 PM
If you purchased the item from MeiGray, NBAAuctions.com or anyone else, it should come with a LOA listing the tag number and signed by Barry. They are the beat in the business. If they say it's real, believe them, a Rep was in the Locker Room, they were tagged and it is real. Also I'm sure they will do the same thing with their NBA stuff as their NHL stuff meaning at the end of the season their will be a searchable list of tags, players, teams etc which will show the world that you tag was attached to an Authentic LeBron James AL Starr Shooting Shirt.

I'd trust a woolen sweater worn by Jesus if it came with a MeiGray tag and LOA! (I'm sure Stu would have photomatched it)

LEGEND33
03-27-2008, 04:43 PM
I agree !!!