PDA

View Full Version : Need an expert opinion on this jersey

angrymuppet
02-21-2006, 11:46 PM
I think the guy that is selling this shirt is very honest. No knock to him. I am just a little concerned with the placement of the "2004" tagging. I always believed that the top of the tag was under the bottom of the Russell tag. Any thoughts? comments on the jersey?

http://cgi.ebay.com/2004-GONZALEZ-33-Atlanta-Braves-Game-Used-Jersey-COA_W0QQitemZ8769838768QQcategoryZ60597QQcmdZViewI tem

I am thinking of purchasing it and would like to hear from the members. Thanks.

Mike

bigtime59
02-22-2006, 05:47 PM
Yeah, that tag looks low...which means the tag looks low. I would encourage you to contact the seller. I would be shocked if he didn't reply promptly. I've had several successful transactions with him, and communication has never been a problem. I believe most of his Braves stuff comes directly from the team.

Spiezio23
02-23-2006, 01:38 AM
The placement of the tag doesn't bother me in the slightest. I've got 2 jerseys that have the tag sewn in like that, both from the 2004 season. The 2 jerseys I have like that, came direct from the team.

I have not found a reason why they're like that or if it was a certain set or batch but they're out there.

-Jeremy