PDA

View Full Version : Arod Gamer

kahuna23
03-25-2008, 05:53 PM
What is wrong with this Arod gamer? He has tried selling it a couple of different times and he has lowered the price a few times. Is it because it is from California Sports Investments? I am not an Arod expert but it looks OK to me.http://cgi.ebay.com/Alex-Rodriguez-Game-Used-Bat_W0QQitemZ270221660265QQihZ017QQcategoryZ60596Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

joelsabi
03-25-2008, 07:58 PM
What is wrong with this Arod gamer? He has tried selling it a couple of different times and he has lowered the price a few times. Is it because it is from California Sports Investments? I am not an Arod expert but it looks OK to me.http://cgi.ebay.com/Alex-Rodriguez-Game-Used-Bat_W0QQitemZ270221660265QQihZ017QQcategoryZ60596Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

not sure what is going on there. i think its legit. i am not in the market for one but its from a legitimate source. Ron Fukushima is a really nice guy. maybe it has to do with the bat not having an autograph and the difficulty of getting it signed in the future. anyone know of a collector getting arod to sign a bat not coming from his main distributor? may be it has to do with it coming from his time is texas. i would think his stay in texas gets the least amount of attention. everyone wants his stuff while he was starting out in seattle or his stuff as a yankee. maybe it has to do with him stopping a auction for the same item and people who were watching being weary or losing interest in the item.

Nnunnari
03-25-2008, 08:16 PM
Guys,
This is my bat and I can tell you it is a beautiful example of a true A Rod Gamer. I am honestly dumbfounded as to why it is not selling. The only reason I'm parting with it is because I recently purchased three new Gwynn bats and I'm trying to pay for them. I know it is an unsigned Rangers bat but I vividly remember seeing similar bats sell for over a grand last year on eBay. Maybe people aren't aware of Ron Fukushima, but he's one of the best in the business and he gets many high end gamers straight from the players including A Rod. I know if I had a PSA letter it would sell in a heart beat- but it's sad that people can't figure out on their own that this is a legit bat; but that's where the hobby's at now a days. Way too much emphasize/value placed on PSA letters. Not to mention, I would much rathar own a nice heavily used bat with perfect player characteristics over a very lightly used bat that is signed with the inscription "game used '06," just my personal opinion I guess.

Nick

Vintagedeputy
03-25-2008, 08:20 PM
If I could afford an arod bat right now, I'd be looking for a Yankees bat. With that said, that bat is a beaut and would look awesome in anyone's collection. Its a very close second to my first choice for a Yanks bat.

Jim

joelsabi
03-25-2008, 08:38 PM
It has all the charateristics you want from a Arod Game. Agreed.

Guys,
This is my bat and I can tell you it is a beautiful example of a true A Rod Gamer. I am honestly dumbfounded as to why it is not selling. The only reason I'm parting with it is because I recently purchased three new Gwynn bats and I'm trying to pay for them. I know it is an unsigned Rangers bat but I vividly remember seeing similar bats sell for over a grand last year on eBay. Maybe people aren't aware of Ron Fukushima, but he's one of the best in the business and he gets many high end gamers straight from the players including A Rod. I know if I had a PSA letter it would sell in a heart beat- but it's sad that people can't figure out on their own that this is a legit bat; but that's where the hobby's at now a days. Way too much emphasize/value placed on PSA letters. Not to mention, I would much rathar own a nice heavily used bat with perfect player characteristics over a very lightly used bat that is signed with the inscription "game used '06," just my personal opinion I guess.

Nick