PDA

View Full Version : v-xxxv

orioles03
03-24-2008, 10:24 PM
they just added bart scott and willis mcghaee along with the super bowl 35 and super bowl five teams i wonder what the turn out will be with it being same day as o's fanfest
www.v-xxxv.com

cugolfnut
03-25-2008, 08:47 PM
Pat,

Are you going to the ravens deal? If so and they have any terry allen game used jerseys like the one you sold several months ago please pick one up for me. I hate I missed the one you sold back in Oct/Nov time frame.

I also picked up one of the Skin's helmets from Mark Hayne at GIXC....Mark is just a first class person to work with. I would've missed out on it Im sure if he wouldn't have tracked me down. I'm going to post some pics of my helmet in the next week.....it really is one of the sweetest helmets I've seen out there...just can't stop staring at it.

Anyway...please let me know if you ever run across any other terry allen stuff...... my email is cugolfnut@yahoo.com

thanks Scott

orioles03
03-25-2008, 09:29 PM
i'll let you know if i see any thing at the show or at the ravens spring football festival draft day

cugolfnut
03-25-2008, 09:39 PM
Hey Pat,

Thanks...keep me in mind if you run across any Trevor Pryce stuff too...I went to school with him and remember playing basketball against him many times. He always wore a Superman t-shirt. He was a monster. I'm always looking for former Clemson Players.

You can email me or call anytime if you run across some game used jerseys.

Scott
email: cugolfnut@yahoo.com cell 205.276.6868

orioles03
03-25-2008, 09:43 PM
sorry i diddin't answer your other question the helmet is the best i own it is awesome looking the only thing i am a diehard ravens fan any having anything redskins in my house makes my stomach hurt i can't wait to see what patrick says about the helmet carring a redskins helmet at the show i might need protection but they come to m&t bank stadium this year so i hope we crush them. i talked to the promoter of the show today he said they sold about 7,000 autograph tickets so if any one is going get there early

orioles03
03-25-2008, 10:23 PM
i'll take your number down and if i see anything i will give you a call to see if there is anything that you are looking for

G1X
03-25-2008, 10:48 PM
Scott,

Thanks for the kind words. Both you and Pat were a pleasure to deal with. We can all thank this Forum as I would have never known that either of you collected these paticular players (Pat being a Patrick Johnson collector and you being a Clemson collector) had you both not posted this information in the Forum.

To make this all just a little bit crazy, I end up finding out that you live in my former hometown, and Pat lives not too far from my current residence. Sometimes it's a small world.

Thanks again for all!

Mark Hayne
Gridiron Exchange

orioles03
03-28-2008, 06:36 PM
any body going here instead of o's fanfest

orioles03
03-29-2008, 12:35 PM
just got back from show pretty organized a couple no shows no long lines good to see trent dilfer back in baltimore