PDA

View Full Version : Texas Rangers Question

crazynick15
03-24-2008, 09:59 PM
I will be making a visit to texas at the end of next month and going to attented a rangers game. Do they sell game used jerseys at the stadium?? What are the prices, and do they have alot available for sale?
Thanks
Nick

Fnazxc0114
03-24-2008, 10:45 PM
at the fanfest they probably had over a 1000 jerseys for sale and 100 or so bats. they do have jerseys and they range from i think about 150 on up to 1200 for a mickael young jersey. the store in center field has a good selection of bats in various price ranges. i picked up a blalock at the fanfest for 90 dollars. they generally run 300 during the season. the bats also range from about 75 dollars on up to 400 for michael young. good luck if you have any more questions you can email me at nukemaintenanceworker@hotmail.com

cjclong
03-25-2008, 09:32 AM
The shop in center field has had some game used jerseys of a few players like Michael Young, they tend to be on the wall behind the cash register and they have been pretty expensive. The Rangers foundation also sells some game used items at some tables in the concourse on the third base side. The best time to get game used Rangers jerseys is probably at the fan fest that is usually held in late January before the season starts as they have a fair number for sale then. However, there are several shops in the stadium as well as the one in center field and you might check them as well just in case.