PDA

View Full Version : San Francisco Giants

sfgiants452
02-21-2006, 03:58 PM
Hi,

I am looking for anything of anybody who put on the SF Giants uniform. Anything from jerseys, bats, hats, helmets, cleats, etc. I am willing to purchase things for REASONABLE prices. I have already discussed things with people in the past but right now I just want to compare prices. THANKS

Anthony

hblakewolf
02-21-2006, 04:44 PM
Anthony-
Not only have I responded to you in the past (Giants Bonds 2003 jersey for sale, Dunston 2005 home jersey for sale), but other Forum readers as well. I have yet to see you respond positively to a response, i.e, actually buy anything. Likewise, it required me to send you several emails after you responded to my post to get a reply.

If your recent post is simply to "compare prices", I suggest looking in the pages of SCD or similar hobby publication that provides current values on equipment. I for one find it quite irritating to respond to individuals such as yourself seeking specific items, only to either never get a response or never have you make a purchase or even a counter-offer.

If you are serious about buying Giants equipment, great. If you are just a tire kicker, please, find another web site to pass the time.

Howard Wolf
hblakewolf@patmedia.net

sfgiants452
02-21-2006, 06:46 PM
Hi,

First of all I am a huge Giants fan and I don't clown around with people in the hobby. I have responded to every e-mail that was sent to me. Right now I want to see what was out there. I recently purchase highly priced pieces of memorabilia off of Ebay and I am trying to save up again for more items. Also I have to get back to a guy (who is a member of this site) about some of his Giants memorabilia. So don't start making false accusations about people until you know the truth.

Anthony