PDA

View Full Version : 1996 John elway jersey on ebay

cugolfnut
03-17-2008, 07:43 AM
Hey guys and experts here at the forum...saw an elway jersey on ebay for the last week or so and was questioning why no one bid on this. It has been relisted 96 - size 44. Does anyone else find this strange? Seller also has numerous other broncos jerseys and a Terrell Davis. Let me know what you think about these and if they are authentics....thanks

mvandor
03-17-2008, 09:15 AM
Link?

If it's the ones I think they're high end retail and I believe properly priced and represented as such... not the real deal but very nice looking jerseys.

cugolfnut
03-17-2008, 03:45 PM
Here are a couple of the Perry Jerseys he has...they look like the real deal with proper tagging etc. Do you think these are retail???? They sure look like game used to me. Let me know

otismalibu
03-17-2008, 03:53 PM
That seller customizes plenty o' blanks...retail jerseys and gamers. I often see him list Steelers jerseys with the NOB looking...sometimes the numbers too.

mvandor
03-17-2008, 03:59 PM
He incorrectly listed em under game used but just calls them "game jerseys" in the listings. May be blanks he customized, don't know, but they're very nice looking and worth the price of an authentic at $250 starting bid price IMHO.