PDA

View Full Version : need pen type help for autos!!!!!

lund6771
03-16-2008, 11:23 AM
Happy Sunday...

meetng Bruce Springsteen tonight and want to get the Bon to Run and Born in the USA albums signed with some sort of silver paint pen...

can I get some suggestions on what kind would work the best?

The Born to Run I want Bruce to be the only one to sign that one, and I'm gonna get them all to sign Born in the USA...so I guess I'd like some kind of paint pen that would dry fairly quickly so the Born in the USA album doesn't get all smeared up with all of them handling it

Thanks a lot!!!!!

platinum1
03-16-2008, 11:31 AM
I'm not sure were you live but I always go to Michael's craftstore. They have many different types of paint markers. Choose one with a fine tip so the autograph comes out nice and clean. "Dont" use the Sharpie brand they seem to dry up real fast and leaves the autoraphs with streaks in it.

lund6771
03-16-2008, 11:35 AM
thanks for the quick help Platinum

jayt1234
03-16-2008, 01:39 PM
or can get a hold of any that you could discard, get a few types of pens and do a test of each pen on the record and see if they smudge or hold well the ink well It sounds like a pretty rare opportunity so even if you had to buy a record at the music store it may be worth it. Good luck.

Jay

mdube16
03-16-2008, 02:44 PM
I would kill for a Springsteen autographed OMLB in blue ballpoint. Have wife, 2 kids, dog and lots of other items available.

mdube16@bellsouth.net