PDA

View Full Version : Need a little research help

grandpahoo
03-13-2008, 08:51 AM
Awhile back I started doing a bunch of research on my alma mater's football uniforms. As part of the project, I'm trying to document the uniform they've worn in each of their games. Other than Getty, are there any sites out there that might have photos of relatively recent games (1995-present)? Any help would be much appreciated.

shoremen44
03-13-2008, 09:49 AM
You could always try the school's Sports Information Director's department. Not sure what school you went to, but pretty much every university with sports teams has one.

grandpahoo
03-13-2008, 10:37 AM
You could always try the school's Sports Information Director's department. Not sure what school you went to, but pretty much every university with sports teams has one.

Thanks man. I've pretty much exhausted all of the UVA-related boards, and I've been going through numerous old yearbooks and media guides as well. I'm hoping there are some other online resources out there.

grandpahoo
03-13-2008, 10:38 AM

Just realized I misread this - that's a great idea. Thanks chief.