PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Game Used Bats!

SkubeBats
03-10-2008, 04:32 PM
I'm looking for the following game used bats. I need Mark Brouhard, Cecil Cooper, Marshall Edwards, Jim Gantner, Roy Howell, Larry Hisle, Charlie Moore, Don Money, Ben Oglivie, Rob Picciolo, Ed Romero, Ted Simmons, Gorman Thomas, and Ned Yost. If you have any of these please email me.
Thanks,:)
Jamie
jlschultz180@wi.rr.com

P.S. I'm always looking for Milwaukee Brewers game used items.

SkubeBats
03-15-2008, 09:58 PM
I just wanted to thank Steve Smith for the great Cecil Cooper game used bat that I was able to buy from him. Also I would like to thank Tim Byington for the Mark Brouhard game used bat I received from him. I'm always looking for game used bats from the 1982 Milwaukee Brewers.
Thanks,
Jamie

SkubeBats
03-22-2008, 09:19 PM
Bump. I'm still looking for any of these bats. Please let me know if you have any.
Thanks,
Jamie

SkubeBats
03-30-2008, 11:27 AM
Bump... Please help me find some of these bats.
Thanks,
Jamie

Dewey2007
03-30-2008, 12:04 PM
Jamie, I had a Ben Oglivie, Ted Simmons, and a Gorman Thomas among a lot of bats that I sold to John Taube last August. He indicated he ended up selling the entire lot I believe to another collector but not sure who that was? Might be worth an e-mail to find out if he can tell you. If you do contact him just indicate you are inquiring about the bats that Dewey from California sold to him in August '07. Good luck!

SkubeBats
03-30-2008, 12:43 PM
Dewey2007,
Thanks for the information. I sent an email to John just have to hear back from him now.
Thanks,
Jamie