PDA

View Full Version : Brett Favre has retired from football

SkubeBats
03-04-2008, 10:34 AM
One of the greatest quaterbacks in NFL history has decided to retire today. We are surprised to hear this news here in Wisconsin. Tells us your thoughts about the career of Brett Farve or share some of your game used items with us. Were going to miss you BRETT, you ment a lot to all of us who followed Green Bay Packers football.
Thanks!!
Jamie

BULBUS
03-04-2008, 10:52 AM
I heard he would have continued playing if the Packers would have signed Randy Moss.

I think he retired because of the beating he took from the GIANTS :D

geoff
03-04-2008, 11:08 AM
Great Football Player.When you hear about a QB its always Brett Favre.Hopefully he changes his mind or sits out a year than comes back to play.

PudgePollyMillerFan
03-04-2008, 11:21 AM
God Speed Brett and enjoy retirement......you WERE football to me and I enjoyed watching you play.

Vintagedeputy
03-04-2008, 12:32 PM
He retired?

WHEW! Now the Giants may finally have a chance at beating Green Bay at home.....

oh wait.....WE DID !

:)

Birdbats
03-04-2008, 12:41 PM
I got to see Favre play in person only once. He threw six interceptions, three of which were returned for touchdowns, in a playoff game here in St. Louis. I guess that's like seeing Ted Williams play one game and watching him strike out four times and drop a fly ball.

scottanservitz
03-04-2008, 07:08 PM
Honestly, how could you root against this guy? Maybe when he is playing your team and that is it. Good luck in retirement, Brett! Thanks for the memories!
Scott