PDA

View Full Version : Little help from the GU football helmet experts?

grandpahoo
03-02-2008, 06:09 PM
I don't collect helmets, mainly because I haven't learned enough them to feel comfortable assessing them at this point. However, I recently came across a WLAF helmet that was purportedly worn by a guy who played ball at my alma mater. Do any of you know enough about WLAF helmets to give me an idea of what I should be looking for? I can provide the name of the dealer if you think that would be helpful background info. I've never dealt with them before so I'm a little skittish.

commando
03-02-2008, 06:17 PM
I know who's selling this.... He's very well connected in the industry and has been around quite a while. I'm not an expert on this particular helmet, but the likelihood of it being misrepresented is probably very slim.

grandpahoo
03-03-2008, 03:01 PM
I know who's selling this.... He's very well connected in the industry and has been around quite a while. I'm not an expert on this particular helmet, but the likelihood of it being misrepresented is probably very slim.

Thanks for the info. Also, just for the record, I know there are hundreds of Berlin Thunder fans out there who are refusing to respond just to spite me.