PDA

View Full Version : Manny being..........Papelbon?

karamaxjoe
03-02-2008, 01:20 PM
I noticed this in the Boston Globe this morning:

Papelbon being Manny
So much for Cinco Ocho. Or so it seemed when Jonathan Papelbon walked onto the field yesterday to get in his one inning of work against the Twins wearing Manny Ramírez's No. 24.
"I forgot my jersey," Papelbon said after allowing one hit and striking out one in a scoreless fourth inning. "I could feel the dreadlocks flowing. I forgot my jersey and, sure enough, they seem to always have an extra Manny jersey lying around here."

Not to get the Manny collectors worked up, but it sure makes you wonder why you can find a Manny jersey on every corner.

Mike

bubbrubb25
03-02-2008, 05:45 PM
Wouldnt that be Papelbon being manny?

cohibasmoker
03-02-2008, 10:07 PM
I noticed this in the Boston Globe this morning:

Papelbon being Manny
So much for Cinco Ocho. Or so it seemed when Jonathan Papelbon walked onto the field yesterday to get in his one inning of work against the Twins wearing Manny Ramírez's No. 24.
"I forgot my jersey," Papelbon said after allowing one hit and striking out one in a scoreless fourth inning. "I could feel the dreadlocks flowing. I forgot my jersey and, sure enough, they seem to always have an extra Manny jersey lying around here."

Not to get the Manny collectors worked up, but it sure makes you wonder why you can find a Manny jersey on every corner.

Mike

Mike, Nice going. I wonder just how many Manny "extra" jerseys are lying around?

kylehess10
03-03-2008, 07:42 AM
Can anybody find the picture of Papelbon wearing Manny's jersey?

karamaxjoe
03-03-2008, 08:22 AM
Here's some pics.........