PDA

View Full Version : Quick Help

AWA85
02-29-2008, 05:03 PM
Might be making my first purchase on Coachs Corner. What do you guys know about the site? Also it is cosigned by Howard Wolfe. Any details on him or anyone work with him before. Any help before tonight would be great, thank you!

GoTigers
02-29-2008, 05:05 PM
From what I hear, it has one of the worst reputations out there. Im sure others can go more in depth.. but as a rule I stay very far away, and never look at thier site. I dont know anything about Howard though.. If he has a good rep, maybe it'll offset CC's. Do a search on this site about coaches corner and you'll be very well informed.

suave1477
02-29-2008, 05:37 PM
Howard Wolfe is a member here I am sure he will be happy to respond to anything you have to ask him.

MSpecht
02-29-2008, 05:53 PM
Hi--

Howard is a long time member of this forum and is well known as a careful, astute collector, who doesn't hesitate to assist others with his broad knowledge of memorabilia, Phillies items in particular. If you have specific questions about an item he has consigned to any auction house, I am sure he would respond quickly. Here is the email address he publicly posts on this forum:

hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Good Luck.

Mike Jackitout7@aol.com