PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Jason Giambi Game Used

Rboitano
02-21-2008, 12:04 AM
Im looking for Giambi game used bat or batting helmet or home pants. Looking for ones with Steiner letters. If you have anything please email me at
Rboitano@charter.net

2000mvpfan
02-21-2008, 01:51 AM
...There are a couple of Giambi Steiner bats on E-bay right now.Haven't seen a pair of Yankees pants in a while,though.And I've never seen A Yankees Giambi batting helmet.
...Try Steiner auctions too,they had some decent prices on Giambi's stuff.I'm considering an '06 BP jersey they've got listed at $250 with no bids.

Take Care,
Joe

Rboitano
02-21-2008, 02:14 AM
Tonite was the first time I found about Steiner auctions. I was wondering how all of these Yankee items were coming around. I have looked on their normal site and their prices are high. Have you ever purchased anything from the auction? I actually just picked up a 07 home pinstripe and was wanting some home 07 pants to go with it.

2000mvpfan
02-21-2008, 12:47 PM
...I've never used their auction site,but a couple of the folks here have horror stories about what they did (or didn't) receive.I'd never buy from their website with those prices,but the auction site's not too bad.Except for a Yanks bat,all my stuff is from Oakland...so now I'm looking to get some Yanks stuff.Gonna wait though,cause I absolutely don't think the Yankees will resign Giambi after this season and I want to see if effects his Yankee prices at all.

suave1477
02-21-2008, 01:17 PM
I'm looking to get some Yanks stuff.Gonna wait though,cause I absolutely don't think the Yankees will resign Giambi after this season and I want to see if effects his Yankee prices at all.

2000mvpfan I understand what your saying and I assuming your saying with the thought there is a plethera of Yankees Giambi Game Used Bats that Steiner has. So keep in mind by the time you decide to wait there may be nothing left and since they only have a couple of bats now and probably are not going to see that many more from this upcoming season from Giambi. I say this since your a Giambi fan I wouldn't wait!!!
There may be nothing left.

Rboitano
02-21-2008, 04:22 PM
Joe, post up some of your Giambi items.

2000mvpfan
02-21-2008, 11:10 PM
http://http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/9005/giambi001wa7.jpg

2000mvpfan
02-21-2008, 11:30 PM
Sure thing dude,here you go:

Rboitano
02-22-2008, 01:44 PM
Awesome collection!!! Those batting helmets are incredible, were you able to photo match those?

Rboitano
02-22-2008, 04:41 PM
Here are some pics of the new Giambi jersey I got. I photo matched it through whole month of April.

2000mvpfan
02-22-2008, 11:10 PM
..I've tried,but there's such a complete lack of photos of Giambi in A's helmets on Getty that it's laughable.Most photos that are there are beginning of season,so there's not much use.I do believe I found a possible match of the road helmet where the back numbers seem to line up right,but again,it's too vague to be positive.I'm thinking about buying the next huge Giambi card lot I see on e-bay and maybe I'll find something that way.
..Nice score on the '07.I'd eventually still like to get an A's home,road,and black 2000 alt,and home,road,and BP Yankee jerseys.Hopefully soon,but the A's jerseys seem to have dried up the last couple of years.

medindians25
02-23-2008, 08:48 AM
Did you win those Giambi GU A's pants that went for $10 on eBay? I forgot to set my snipe, I was pissed