PDA

View Full Version : Posada Bat - XBOX 360 I know it's a game???

suave1477
02-18-2008, 02:02 PM
Ok Guys along with being interested in the Game Used community I can't help but play the game on XBOX 360 WHICH I RECCOMEND ANYONE TO GET.

It is very interesting how they detail everything to the players charactersitics, Batting Stance, Throwing, gestures, facial expressions, rubbing there face and even pine tar on a bat.

I have MLB 2007 Game.

So I was playing it this morning using the Yankees of course, I noticed how interesting that they showed Posadas bat with heavy Pine Tar.

Here is my question, Posada was using a Rawlings bat. Does anyone know or has anyone ever seen Posada actually using a Rawlings bat????

Just in case anyone is interested I have a NEW XBOX 360 PREMIUM for sale $250 + shipping - Retails for $400 + tax.

NegleyPirate
02-18-2008, 06:09 PM
Hello,
Do you have other 360 games?? Also would u trade the 360 unit? Is it black one?? MLB 2008 should be coming out soon!
PLMK,
Mike

suave1477
02-18-2008, 06:32 PM
Mike no I only have 3 games

I am always open, Trade for what?

The Black one is the elite system and ten times more expensive.
XBOX made a few variations of this sytem
Elite
Premium
Platnium
& Core

The Premium is the one right under the Elite

Yeah I would like the 2008 but to get it as soon as it comes out, I can wait, the price is ridculous and it doesn't differ that much from the 2007 except for a few player trades.

NegleyPirate
02-18-2008, 06:53 PM
Mike no I only have 3 games

I am always open, Trade for what?

The Black one is the elite system and ten times more expensive.
XBOX made a few variations of this sytem
Elite
Premium
Platnium
& Core

The Premium is the one right under the Elite

Yeah I would like the 2008 but to get it as soon as it comes out, I can wait, the price is ridculous and it doesn't differ that much from the 2007 except for a few player trades.
Have you had the rings of death yet on your 360?? I had to get mine fixed once already. My friend had his fixed twice so far. What do you collect for a trade??? plmk mike

suave1477
02-18-2008, 06:59 PM
Hello Mike, No rings of death for me lol lol

I collect Yankees & Strawberry.

NOT TO GET TOO FAR OFF TOPIC BUT IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME IF THEY HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE OF POSADA EVER USING A RAWLINGS BAT PLEASE LET ME KNOW??????????????

BULBUS
02-19-2008, 09:14 AM
I am a big Posada fan as well and I usually pay attention to his at bats. I have never seen him use a Rawlings. However, I have seen a couple of Posada Rawlings hit the market, none with his distinctive characteristics. Being that he has received a few bats from Rawlings, I'm sure he has tried them in games at some point in time.

suave1477
02-19-2008, 09:44 AM
Bulbus, I would love to believe that Posada tried out a Rawlings but I got a feeling he never did. With that being said I also believe there is a member here selling a Rawlings Posada bat, I am not saying his is fake but I do not at all feel comfortable with it.

Here is my point I have followed Posada a long time and looked into just about every possible photo I could find of him at bat including Batting Practice.
He has been using Louisville Slugger dating back to his minor league team Prince Williams Cannons. Not to say he could never have used a Rawlings but I have never seen him use one ever on top of that with noo evident photos showing AND knowing how traditional and supersticious Posada it is high unlikely he even tried one in Batting Practice, but I could be wrong.

Now here is some interesting insight. This season Posada has been using Masher bats for Batting Practice with the Barrel taped.

BULBUS
02-19-2008, 10:15 AM
I wouldnt feel comfortable with a Rawlings either, unless maybe if it had the Posada tape job, and lots of pine tar. I'm sure he at least tried one in BP at some point in time. Theyre free, why not try it out?

Posada has used bats other than LS in games though. It was 2006 or 2007, I saw him using a bat from one of those newer bat companies like masher or rt 66. He then went back to LS.

suave1477
02-19-2008, 10:37 AM
Maybe it was the Masher, There is photos of him using now Masher in Batting Practice. So maybe 2006 or 2007 was his introduction to it.:rolleyes: