PDA

View Full Version : Game Used Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys

mattmueller
02-17-2008, 12:06 PM
I am looking to add a few Brewers game used items. Essentially I am looking to add both items that look good (think decorate my basement), as well as those that are more "collectable". Jerseys are preferred, bats and other items also sought. Items of particular interest would include 1970s or early 80s common jerseys (particularly powder blues), late-year Molitor/Yount items, 90s to mid 00s items (anybody have a Dave Nilsson?) would likely have to be of better known players, and finally current players.

Let me know what you have and an asking price.

matmuell@umich.edu

Matt

harpt
02-17-2008, 12:31 PM
Email sent. Go Brewers!!

sportscentury
02-17-2008, 01:43 PM
I am looking to add a few Brewers game used items. Essentially I am looking to add both items that look good (think decorate my basement), as well as those that are more "collectable". Jerseys are preferred, bats and other items also sought. Items of particular interest would include 1970s or early 80s common jerseys (particularly powder blues), late-year Molitor/Yount items, 90s to mid 00s items (anybody have a Dave Nilsson?) would likely have to be of better known players, and finally current players.

Let me know what you have and an asking price.

matmuell@umich.edu

Matt

Matt,

I have one of the finest Yount game worn jerseys you'll find. 1993 road, sourced to a Brewers team rep. I'm at rgf2@hotmail.com - thanks.

Reid

SkubeBats
02-17-2008, 02:08 PM
Matt,
Email has been sent.
Thanks,
Jamie

JD&TANMAN
02-17-2008, 05:56 PM
I have a nice Navy Blue 1994 Brian Harper, with ML patch on sleeve and Brewers patch on the other. Jersey was originally purchased from a Religous Fund Raiser. Email ddow1@msn.com if interested, thanks

jerseydave.com
02-17-2008, 07:11 PM
I have a Richie Sexson away and a Scott Posednik home game used Breewers jersey is your interested? Please let me know...thanks..

David
Jerseydave@sbcglobal.net

mattmueller
03-01-2008, 12:36 PM
Bump. Thanks to those that have sent me offers. Still looking at those and for others.