PDA

View Full Version : Updated My Website with Pics of New Items & Pics of my GU Room

B1SON
02-14-2008, 10:16 AM
My website has been updated with pics of my new items and pics of my GU room. I have collected the items and my wife has organized the room. PLEASE take a look and SIGN THE GUEST BOOK! Thanks!

I recommend everyone do a website, its loads of fun!

www.BisonGameDayMemorabilia.com

dcgreg25
02-14-2008, 10:55 AM
Great looking room and nice TV! One of my favorite parts of collecting is finding great ways to show off your collection.

davetiki
02-14-2008, 01:12 PM
Very cool! Nice job, I am jealous.

Dave Z

bubbrubb25
02-14-2008, 03:50 PM
Man I want that T.V. :D

skyking26
02-15-2008, 07:21 AM
My website has been updated with pics of my new items and pics of my GU room. I have collected the items and my wife has organized the room. PLEASE take a look and SIGN THE GUEST BOOK! Thanks!

I recommend everyone do a website, its loads of fun!

www.BisonGameDayMemorabilia.com (http://www.BisonGameDayMemorabilia.com)
Hey Bison - where did you get the material for the locker? Is that melamine board inside? Looks like maybe formica outside? Can you send more pics to skyking442@hotmail.com? I want to make something very similar one of these days. Nice room by the way...!

B1SON
02-19-2008, 01:38 PM
Sky- I bought the "locker" as a armour at IKEA. It was supposed to have doors on the front, but I never put them on. I piad $49.99 for it and I have been asked about it beofre on here. Someone went to there IKEA and found it. I got mine in Minneapolis. Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! ;)

Hey Bison - where did you get the material for the locker? Is that melamine board inside? Looks like maybe formica outside? Can you send more pics to skyking442@hotmail.com? I want to make something very similar one of these days. Nice room by the way...!