PDA

View Full Version : New Here.............

kylehess10
02-17-2006, 02:31 AM
Hey everybody, I'm new here. I'm 15 years old and have mostly been collecting game used cards for the past few years but I would like to get back into collecting game used memorabilia. I only have a few items in my collection that are game used:

Chipper Jones game used signed bat
Chipper Jones game worn batting gloves
Glenn Hubbard game used signed bat
Horacio Ramirez game used signed locker room name-plate from July 4,04

I've found tons of stuff on ebay that I would like to buy. I came sooo close to winning a shin guard worn and signed by Jose Guillen the other day on ebay. I bid $61.05 right before the auction ended and another guy bid one dollar more 7 seconds before the auction ended. Anyways, I was just wondering if the following memorabilia companies have 100% authentic and real memorabilia because all of them have many things that I am interested in buying:

ASI (Authentic Sports Investments)
ESM (Elite Sports Marketing)
Authentic Gamers

rbalm
02-17-2006, 09:12 AM
I can vouch for Authentic Gamers. One of the best Game used dealers in the industry! Not too often you find a company selling 100% Game used material. They are Honest and have the highest integrity in the industry.
Adam

scottanservitz
02-17-2006, 11:00 PM
I have bought from AuthenticGamers on a couple occasions. After receiving the items, I was able to find photo proof on the jersey, and the bat I bought not only was exactly as described, but I was able to find out it was from the players 2nd MVP season. Both times it turned out better than I expected! So in this instance, yes, Rob deals in the real deal. Good luck in the hobby and welcome to the boards!

suave1477
02-17-2006, 11:21 PM
Hello and welcome.

I have gotten a few things from ESM on ebay and I was quite pleased.
Here is some info for everybody they used to be AROD authentics.

I have met
Robinson Cano
Ruben Sierra
and Mel Stottmyre ( exclusive to ESM )

I met these 3 at an autograph show through ESM.

Whats cool about ESM they auction off more personal and unique Game Used items then most.

sfgiants452
02-17-2006, 11:47 PM
Hi,

I am fifteen years old too. I have been in the hobby for about 4 years now and I have dealt with many dealers in the past. I also just happened to be the guy who bought that Jose Guillen game used shin guard that was being sold by ESM. I have dealt with ESM about four times in the past and they have served me well. I think they are a very trustworthy company. Good luck Kyle!!!

Anthony

kylehess10
02-18-2006, 04:59 PM
ahhhhh.....so your the one who outbid me in the last 7 seconds,lol