PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Blue Jays Game Used "Pants"

Jays1fan
02-07-2008, 08:11 PM
I am looking to trade for a Pair of Blue Jays Game Used Pants. Really dont care who the player is along as the tagging and coa if possible is good.
I have plenty of game used items to trade.

cjw
02-08-2008, 01:08 AM
Hi..I have a pair of Jays home white game worn pants....can't recall the player's name right now (Jeff Ware...I think? (I will dig them out)..no COA, but they have the team script set tagging. chris

Jays1fan
02-18-2008, 12:27 PM
Still looking

Jays1fan
02-26-2008, 10:29 AM
still looking.

TNTtoys
02-26-2008, 10:35 AM
Scott,

In my opinion, the reason you are likely not getting replies to this one is the fact that you are offering to "trade"... and the items you are offering in return are the ones you were not able to move on the For Sale board. If you were offering cash for the items you are looking for, they would have presented themselves by now.

Nick

Jays1fan
02-26-2008, 10:38 AM
Scott,

In my opinion, the reason you are likely not getting replies to this one is the fact that you are offering to "trade"... and the items you are offering in return are the ones you were not able to move on the For Sale board. If you were offering cash for the items you are looking for, they would have presented themselves by now.

Nick

Nick,
You are probably right. But CJW did reply , but he cant seem to find the Pants. :(

Sincityson
02-27-2008, 11:19 PM
I do not have any, but just to add some info.

There have been some pants for sale at a few of the Jays 'in stadium' fan club sales, which takes place once or maybe twice a year, right inside the Rogers centre during a game.

Also, a few years ago on ebay some guy was selling numerous pairs of pants worn during their TBTC game.

Other than that, they seem to be fairly uncommon.

Jays1fan
02-28-2008, 08:35 AM
I do not have any, but just to add some info.

There have been some pants for sale at a few of the Jays 'in stadium' fan club sales, which takes place once or maybe twice a year, right inside the Rogers centre during a game.

Also, a few years ago on ebay some guy was selling numerous pairs of pants worn during their TBTC game.

Other than that, they seem to be fairly uncommon.

Yes, they are uncommon since the Jays are the Worst at selling something other than Jerseys and Bats. Sometimes I wish Steiner would take add them like they added the Dodgers and Red Sox.

cjw
04-06-2008, 11:51 PM
Found them! Sorry about the extreme delay.

Howie Clark...team script tagged from 2003.

Jays1fan
04-07-2008, 11:01 AM
already got a pair of Pants. Sorry Cant use them.

jayt1234
04-09-2008, 07:38 PM
Don't know if you saw these yet.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Toronto-Blue-Jays-1996-game-used-home-pants-Kevin-Witt_W0QQitemZ130212829630QQihZ003QQcategoryZ50117 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Jay