PDA

View Full Version : Gaetan Duchesne North Stars Jersey - Game Used? Help please!

bradleysupplies
01-28-2008, 09:40 PM
Hi All -

Looking for some help from those hockey experts out there on this 1991-92 Minnesota North Stars Gaetan Duchesne jersey I just came across.

It was sold to me as 'game used', and it has what appear to be blood stains but and puck/stick marks on the front. It was also autographed on the back.

http://picasaweb.google.com/brad0112/DuchesneJersey

Please take a look and let me know if you have any opinons! Also, is there a good place to get an idea as to value?

Thanks,
Joel

PudgePollyMillerFan
01-28-2008, 10:06 PM
I would say around the $400 mark (I saw a 92-93 Stars gamer of his go for $350).....since he is also a deceased player (RIP) that would add a little more value to the jersey but many collectors don't like gamers with autographs on them.......I have pics of another collectors game worn jersey from that season....doesn't show the marks your has and different tagging in the neck.....the hem tagging looks right as does the patch on the shoulder......hard to tell though...don't really know a lot about Stars gamers.......