PDA

View Full Version : Syracuse Chiefs store, any jerseys / bats there?

Sincityson
01-27-2008, 06:45 PM
Has anyone here been to the Syracuse Cheifs team store? or know if they currently stock any game worn jereys or bats etc.. ?

gingi79
01-28-2008, 07:13 PM
If you are referring to the one at the stadium, it's hit or miss. I have only gone once and they claimed to "only auction very few items." None were available for sale and the auction was for the Virginia Tech jersey one of their alums was allowed to wear during one game. I was disappointed.

As I said only been there once, this was what I was told.

t206wagner
01-30-2008, 01:40 PM
I live in Syracuse and have been to the stadium store a few times. The only things that I have seen in the store have been cracked bats and an aoccasional uniform that they are raffling off.

XPFO
01-30-2008, 01:50 PM
I purchased an Alex Rios Game Used and signed rehab jersey from them and picked it up at the shop. They had a few other uniforms when I was there, but that was last summer.

Sincityson
01-31-2008, 01:25 AM
I live in Syracuse and have been to the stadium store a few times. The only things that I have seen in the store have been cracked bats and an aoccasional uniform that they are raffling off.

Thanks all for the info...

t206wagner - have you been there anytime in the past month or two? I was wondering if they had any of their 2007 jerseys/bats on display & for sale at the store & what their prices were like. I know they had an auction in the fall on some items, however there must have been some left over. In the past they had a few game items on their site for sale, but they do not offer that anymore.

t206wagner
01-31-2008, 06:51 AM
Sincityson,

I haven't been there since the season ended in the beginning of September. The store is inside of the stadium and I don't think it is open other than on game days. At least that is how it used to be.

Sincityson
04-13-2008, 10:53 PM
Has anyone attending any games this year and/or noticed if they had any bats or jerseys for sale in their store?

joebbaseball
05-02-2008, 10:18 PM
Has anyone attending any games this year and/or noticed if they had any bats or jerseys for sale in their store?

I have not seen anything. In fact I think I have only seen them rafle a jersey maybe once. I've been to around 7 games this year.

Sincityson
05-04-2008, 03:07 AM
I have not seen anything. In fact I think I have only seen them rafle a jersey maybe once. I've been to around 7 games this year.

I'm sure there were several left over from the fan sale they had last fall. At one point they used to have a few game jerseys on their website however they have not had anything recently. I wonder if they will eer be released from storage...

Sincityson
06-22-2008, 08:33 PM
Has anyone been to any games or the team store this year, and noticed if they had any game bats or jerseys for sale?