PDA

View Full Version : OT: Today is My 23rd Birthday

frikativ54
01-26-2008, 06:38 AM
I know this might seem crazy, but I feel so old. :eek: Any Astros items would make my 23rd birthday even more special. I've gotten $15 so far, and $200 towards a g/u item, but I hope there are gifts awaiting this evening.

I know I'm just dreaming, though, as my family thought game-worn cleats were crazy to collect. My Mom has warmed up to them a bit, I have to admit. But anyway, just thought I'd share the fact that I'm officially "old", though I don't know why 23 counts as old in my book. :confused:

allstarsplus
01-26-2008, 06:52 AM
Happy Birthday! Send Chris Boyd an email as he is a huge Astros collector and may have items in your price range.

Good luck & Happy 23rd!
Andrew

3arod13
01-26-2008, 07:39 AM
I know this might seem crazy, but I feel so old. :eek: Any Astros items would make my 23rd birthday even more special. I've gotten $15 so far, and $200 towards a g/u item, but I hope there are gifts awaiting this evening.

I know I'm just dreaming, though, as my family thought game-worn cleats were crazy to collect. My Mom has warmed up to them a bit, I have to admit. But anyway, just thought I'd share the fact that I'm officially "old", though I don't know why 23 counts as old in my book. :confused:

Old at "23"????? Today's is my birthday and I'm 48!!! No sympathy from me you young whipper snapper!

Vintagedeputy
01-26-2008, 09:33 AM
January 23rd was my 38th birthday. Oh to be 23 again!

eGameUsed
01-26-2008, 12:06 PM

Happy Birthday Leslie! I am 29 and wish even I could get back to 23! I hope you are enjoying the cleats and gloves. I do have a couple of items I might be able to fix you up with. Shoot me an e-mail!

Thanks,

10thMan
01-26-2008, 06:38 PM
Happy Birthday!!!
Go out & enjoy yourself, you`ll be 40+ before you know it. I`m 43 & don`t feel like it, age is sometimes a "state of mind"
Sean

frikativ54
01-27-2008, 12:42 AM
Thanks so much for everybody's replies and birthday wishes. And happy birthday to everyone with January birthdays.

I was planning to have some fun at restaurants in Portland, but they were predicting snow, so I stayed home in the Seattle-area with family, which was nice too.