PDA

View Full Version : New England Patriots Game Used Jerseys, Helmets And Cleats Wanted!

VERIS#60
01-25-2008, 12:56 PM
hello...i Am Looking For New England Patriots Game Used Jerseys, Helmets And Cleats. The Items Must Have A Loa Or Be Well Documented. I Will Pay Top Dollar For Desired Items. I Am Especially Looking For Tom Brady And Garin Veris Game Used Items. I Would Also Like To Know If Anyone Could Tell Me Where The Chris Slade 2000 Helmet Is That Sold In An Nfl Auction Some Time Ago? Please Let Me Know What Items You Have And The Price. Since The Veris Items Are Not High End, They Don't Need To Have A Loa. Thanks For Any Information You Can Give Me And For Taking The Time To View My Post! Thanks! Email Me At brucecaplinger@yahoo.com

jboosted92
01-26-2008, 08:10 PM
hello...i Am Looking For New England Patriots Game Used Jerseys, Helmets And Cleats. The Items Must Have A Loa Or Be Well Documented. I Will Pay Top Dollar For Desired Items. I Am Especially Looking For Tom Brady And Garin Veris Game Used Items. I Would Also Like To Know If Anyone Could Tell Me Where The Chris Slade 2000 Helmet Is That Sold In An Nfl Auction Some Time Ago? Please Let Me Know What Items You Have And The Price. Since The Veris Items Are Not High End, They Don't Need To Have A Loa. Thanks For Any Information You Can Give Me And For Taking The Time To View My Post! Thanks! Email Me At brucecaplinger@yahoo.com (brucecaplinger@yahoo.com)

I have a rodney Harrison practice-used jersey. Autogrpahed by him ( auto kinda faded...practice jerseys material is weak ) shoulder is torn up...( kinda fits his style of play ) $450

jboosted92
01-26-2008, 08:31 PM
I have a rodney Harrison practice-used jersey. Autogrpahed by him ( auto kinda faded...practice jerseys material is weak ) shoulder is torn up...( kinda fits his style of play ) $450

includes Patriots team LOA llpn151@aol.com