PDA

View Full Version : Buying GU bats: Mark Kotsay, Paul O'Neill, Doug Mientkiewicz, Jeff Francoeur; specific characteristics sought

Number9
01-19-2008, 07:46 PM
Looking to buy a few more GU bats. I am aware dealers have several of these but I am just checking around to see if a forum member might offer one that works better for me. I also have all of these and are just looking for duplicates, so my needs are very specific.

Here's my wantlist:

-- Mark Kotsay, uncracked, unsigned only, must have number on knob and show most use on right side of barrel.

-- Doug Mientkiewicz, unsigned with good game use, number on knob, lightly cracked okay too.

-- Paul O'Neill, unsigned with good game use and typical O'Neill charactistics, lightly cracked okay.

-- Jeff Francoeur, uncracked and unsigned only, with number on knob

E-mail me at: hockeyhistory62@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Mike

kylehess10
01-20-2008, 01:05 AM
I know it's opposite of what you're looking for, but there is a sports card store near me that has a Francoeur bat which is signed with "GAME USED 2007" and comes with a LOA signed by Francoeur for $550 I believe. I'm not sure though if it's cracked or not, but if you want their info just lmk

Number9
01-20-2008, 06:42 PM
Hi Kyle,
Thanks for the info. I will probably just wait for an unsigned one. I have a couple already so there's no hurry.
Thanks.

Mike