PDA

View Full Version : what do i have here? kenny easley jersey?

jonincleve
01-19-2008, 08:04 AM
ok, i have no idea what i actually have here, so i can use some help. on the top it looks like a kenny easley seahawks jersey. i looked on getty and i believe there is at least a style match. someone once mentioned that the seahawks had names directly on the jerseys and not on a plate. from the many steve largent and franco harris seahawk jerseys i have seen the names are on a plate. granted you know who has written coa's. by the way how many franco harris seahawk jerseys can actually exist? anyway i do not see a lot/any wear on the jersey. the tagging looks correct. so could this be 1) game jersey 2) practice jersey 3) legit seahawk jersey made to look like an easley jersey 4)retail jersey 5)other

any help would be great as i am looking to sell it and want to describe it right.

thank you
john

JackHE
01-19-2008, 11:21 AM
I used to have a few old Seahawks jerseys and I believe all of them had a separate year tag sewn next to the Sandknit labels. The minimal use on it would also be a concern.

jrjj211
01-19-2008, 03:59 PM
John- Nice jersey .. That is a "Retail Authentic" Sand-Knit Macgregor jersey, and yes the Seahawks had the names directly on the jerseys back then with no nameplate.

Jose