PDA

View Full Version : They finally arrived!

3arod13
01-18-2008, 06:11 PM
My Arod13 plates finally arrived

TFig27
01-18-2008, 06:27 PM
Car probably won't start in October

Ha. I'm only kidding. I am a Yankee fan.

Nice pickup. You should of got two sets, one for him to sign.

joelsabi
01-18-2008, 06:31 PM

Very Wondering. If you took off the NY Yankee Plate holder, how many people in Virginia would get your reference. Just a thought for a case study.

3arod13
01-18-2008, 07:06 PM

Good one! I thought of that, so I'm going to put the plates on my old, non-running car out back in October (lol).

bigtruck260
01-18-2008, 09:02 PM
Hmmm. This is the kind of thing that makes people wonder. I guess it's ok to have a "man crush":D

Just kidding. Nice Aviator by the way - real classy vehicle Tony.

Dave

thomecollector
01-18-2008, 09:09 PM
My Arod13 plates finally arrived
Arod,
You must not live to far from me with that Feedom Ford tag on your truck. I live in Newport News, Va.......:D

metsbats
01-18-2008, 09:09 PM
Very Wondering. If you took off the NY Yankee Plate holder, how many people in Virginia would get your reference. Just a thought for a case study.

I would leave the Yankees plate holder because unless my eyes are deceiving me isn't that a graphic of a man in a hat on a row boat fishing?

Folks may think the plate is referencing A fishing ROD.

Nice plates Tony enjoy!

David

joelsabi
01-18-2008, 09:35 PM
I would leave the Yankees plate holder because unless my eyes are deceiving me isn't that a graphic of a man in a hat on a row boat fishing?

Nice plates Tony enjoy!

David

Here is a illinois plate I bought on ebay from some girl who had it on her wheels.

3arod13
01-19-2008, 03:26 AM
Arod,
You must not live to far from me with that Feedom Ford tag on your truck. I live in Newport News, Va.......:D

Live in Great Bridge, Chesapeake

3arod13
01-19-2008, 03:26 AM

Nice plates Tony enjoy!

David

Yeah, I'm changing the plate. Don't like the graphic of a man in a hat on a row boat fishing

3arod13
01-19-2008, 04:49 AM
Hmmm. This is the kind of thing that makes people wonder. I guess it's ok to have a "man crush":D

Dave

Dave, not really ok. The wife gets ticked off at me when I call out arod's name while we're making love..."oh Arod...oh Arod." (lol)

skyking26
01-19-2008, 08:33 AM
Arod,
That is the rich community where people bathe in money. We just have water here...

Vintagedeputy
01-19-2008, 11:09 AM
I didnt realize that we had so many Virginians here..........I'm in Richmond

BaseballGM
01-19-2008, 11:47 AM
I'm in No.VA. Go Nationals!

both-teams-played-hard
01-19-2008, 01:50 PM
I didnt realize that we had so many Virginians here..........
Is A.C. Green a member of this forum?

allstarsplus
01-19-2008, 02:52 PM
I'm in No.VA. Go Nationals!

Does it count that my warehouse is still in Sterling, VA----moved to the other side of the Potomac in Maryland now----closer to the Washington Nationals now!

Andrew

bigtruck260
01-19-2008, 07:26 PM
Is A.C. Green a member of this forum?
:D Is he still a Virginian?:eek:

3arod13
01-20-2008, 11:12 AM
Does it count that my warehouse is still in Sterling, VA----moved to the other side of the Potomac in Maryland now----closer to the Washington Nationals now!

Andrew

Went by the Nationals new ballpark yesterday. Looking really nice!

allstarsplus
01-20-2008, 11:43 AM
Went by the Nationals new ballpark yesterday. Looking really nice!

It is looking nice. I think with the quick schedule to build the stadium, it will take a few years for the whole area to come to life. Within 3 years they will have an amazing thriving waterfront with restaurants and a water taxi service running to Alexandria and Georgetown.

I plan on having a Game Used Forum day at the ballpark with anyone that wants to travel in for a Mets or Phillies game.

Andrew