PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Braves Reference

kylehess10
01-18-2008, 04:24 AM
I made a small reference for 2007 Braves equipment, including the jersey size for every player, specifics on tagging, and a few other things like a bat reference with the model of every bat used by each position player. I'm not 100% finished with the page yet, but a majority of it is complete for those who'd like to check it out:

http://gameused.webs.com/2007bravesreference.htm

ham1963
01-18-2008, 07:56 AM
Nice Job Kyle
John

kylehess10
01-18-2008, 10:51 PM
Nice Job Kyle
John

Thanks

btw- I've been working on the reference all day today and added more to it including:

Specifics on the stitching on the strip tag
More bat records including some exact models used by each position player
A batting glove reference with the make of every batting glove worn by each position player
Info on nameplate fonts
A beginning list of player's hat sizesThe list that I have for the player's hat sizes is small for now, but if anybody has any 2007 Braves hats that were purchased from either the Braves directly or MLB, PLMK what hat size you have so I can add it to the list.

Gyro123
01-18-2008, 11:05 PM
Yunel Escobar used Black Old Hickory as well
Pics of him of Getty using such

kylehess10
01-18-2008, 11:09 PM
Yunel Escobar used Black Old Hickory as well
Pics of him of Getty using such

Thanks...I just added it to the list. So that makes Andruw, Renteria, and Yunel have 5 models each.....that sure is a lot! I'm probably going to find more soon for them

whatupyos
01-19-2008, 03:12 AM
Kyle,

Awesome work!! You're a true deadicated fan!! On the Chipper Jones bat...I know for a fact he used blue ring blonde bats...was that a typo when you put red? I've never seen a red ring bat used by Chipper?

Aaron

kylehess10
01-19-2008, 03:22 AM
Kyle,

Awesome work!! You're a true deadicated fan!! On the Chipper Jones bat...I know for a fact he used blue ring blonde bats...was that a typo when you put red? I've never seen a red ring bat used by Chipper?

Aaron

Yep, that was a typo. Thanks for letting me know....I just fixed it.

auburnco2000
05-12-2008, 08:41 PM
Kyle!! Great site! I just sent you an email. I'm trying to find a place I can get custom game issued bats like a few of the models you've listed...I have a few private signings coming up, and I'd like to get some bats done. Thanks. :)

Brian

bpduncan@gmail.com

I made a small reference for 2007 Braves equipment, including the jersey size for every player, specifics on tagging, and a few other things like a bat reference with the model of every bat used by each position player. I'm not 100% finished with the page yet, but a majority of it is complete for those who'd like to check it out:

http://gameused.webs.com/2007bravesreference.htm

auburnco2000
05-12-2008, 08:44 PM
Also...I have a game used TBC Chuck James hat from 2006...his hat size is a 7. ;)

Brian

The list that I have for the player's hat sizes is small for now, but if anybody has any 2007 Braves hats that were purchased from either the Braves directly or MLB, PLMK what hat size you have so I can add it to the list.

MUSEOVEN
05-12-2008, 10:19 PM
Thanks...I just added it to the list. So that makes Andruw, Renteria, and Yunel have 5 models each.....that sure is a lot! I'm probably going to find more soon for them
gregor blanco bat is bwp (271) and max bat. His batting glove is franklyn size m.. at least thath was he used the last winter here in venezuela.. :) :)