PDA

View Full Version : Brewers to sell game used through team store...

kylehess10
01-17-2008, 04:34 PM
Saw this on sportscollectorsdaily.com:

"With reigning National League Rookie of the Year Ryan Braun, power phenom Prince Fielder, promising Corey Hart and Rickie Weeks primed for a bounce-back season, the Milwaukee Brewers have no shortage of players who interest fans and collectors.

Now, the Brewers will be trying to harness some of the revenue that often comes with that interest. Atter dabbling in the game-used market, Milwaukee will take a bigger step when the new Brewers Team store opens this spring.

The Brewers experienced a growth in merchandise sales last season and the 3100 square foot store will provide Brewers fans with another venue inside the ballpark to acquire the team's latest merchandise and memorabilia.

A news release from the club indicates the new store will "specialize in Brewers authenticated items and game-used products."

The Brewers Fan Zone Store in the Hot Corner will remain open during its normal store hours, while the new Home Plate Team Store, which features the authenticated and game-used products, will be open for business during all Brewers home games. The new store will be surrounded by glass walls and its interior will feature red-stitching in the design of a baseball on the cement flooring."

tilley72
01-17-2008, 06:50 PM
They've been doing that for 2 maybe 3 years now. There prices are a little overpriced, but if you want peace of mind that is definitely the way to go.

Sincityson
01-26-2008, 03:18 PM
Anyone know if they might have any jerseys from 2003 or earlier on stock. I know alot prior to 02 or so went to places like hartel, etc..

tilley72
01-26-2008, 05:15 PM
Anyone know if they might have any jerseys from 2003 or earlier on stock. I know alot prior to 02 or so went to places like hartel, etc..

I know for sure they do not. If you're interested, I have a few 2001 Jeremy Burnitz jerseys and a 2001 Jose Hernandez Brewers jersey that I obtained directly from the Pro Shop last year. They all have the Home to Heroes Patch present on the right sleeve and the Brewers logo on the left. If interested send me an e-mail at: Manningfan4ever@yahoo.com

SkubeBats
01-26-2008, 08:45 PM
Hello,
I'm looking for game used bats of the Brewers from the 1982 Brewers team and current players. Please let me know if you have or know where I can find some. Thanks Again!!
Thanks,
Jamie
jlschultz180@wi.rr.com