PDA

View Full Version : When I see this, it's what makes me believe most current GU is used solely for sale purposes

3arod13
01-17-2008, 05:49 AM
When I see this, it's what makes me believe most current GU is used mainly to sell by players vice truly a bat the player uses for a period of time during multiple games.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Yankees-Robinson-Cano-game-used-signed-bat_W0QQitemZ170186502271QQihZ007QQcategoryZ60596Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

How many "uncracked" bats does a player really go through during a year?

3arod13
01-17-2008, 06:30 AM
Does it matter to you having a players bat knowing he only took a few swings with it for the sole purpose of showing the bat has use, then selling it as game used? Seems many GU bats today are done this way.

JETEFAN
01-17-2008, 08:42 AM
Does it matter to you having a players bat knowing he only took a few swings with it for the sole purpose of showing the bat has use, then selling it as game used? Seems many GU bats today are done this way.

Unfortunetly that is the "MO" for the players who are heavy into marketing their game used items. If they team up with "distributors" they must supply inventory as the case with Cano, ARod and others. Bottom line is the products are game used.:cool:

suave1477
01-17-2008, 11:05 AM
Yeah AROD was big into that crap selling stuff barely used to just make a buck. Sad how players are.