PDA

View Full Version : do you remember this guys original ebay id?

Fnazxc0114
01-11-2008, 02:52 PM
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZgameusedmlb hes peddleing the same crappy texa gamer

5kRunner
01-11-2008, 03:47 PM
I want to say gameused101.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=gameused101&ftab=AllFeedback

You can tell its him because all his pics look the same.

worldchamps
01-11-2008, 03:53 PM
i think he has changed 3 times

I agree that Tex does not use that model of bat

but I think alot of his look good, I think they are all spring training bats...and Tex could have used those???

Changes your ebay name is a bad sign.

I watch his stuff but do not bid bc I am leary on all this????

5kRunner
01-11-2008, 03:56 PM
I agree. There is something fishy about changing your name alot.

worldchamps
01-11-2008, 03:56 PM
Please forgive my poor writing on that last post.
I re-read what I posted and even I am a little confussed on what I was trying to say...ha ha

I am obviously having a bad day.

What I was trying to say is, I think his bats look good, I think he is located in Fla, so they are probably all spring training bats.

I think it is very sketchy when someone changes their ebay name...especially 3 times.

5kRunner
01-11-2008, 04:08 PM
Please forgive my poor writing on that last post.
I re-read what I posted and even I am a little confussed on what I was trying to say...ha ha

I am obviously having a bad day.

What I was trying to say is, I think his bats look good, I think he is located in Fla, so they are probably all spring training bats.

I think it is very sketchy when someone changes their ebay name...especially 3 times.

Is it bad that I understood it?

suave1477
01-11-2008, 04:19 PM
Well heres what I find interesting he has a

David Wright bat
Not to say he cant some how get his hands on one, but if I remember correctly Locker room memorabilia has an exclusive game used deal with David Wright and Steiner gets all David Wrights cracked bats.

JD Drew (2007) Red Sox bat Steiner has the exclusive with the Red Sox

Albert Pujols??? Well we all know how hard it is to get a Pujols bat.

I wouldnt so question on authenticity of these bats but how did he get a hold of them???

worldchamps
01-11-2008, 04:31 PM
He is located where the Cardinals spring training site is??? correct??

He has, and has sold, a lot of Carinals gamers....but under different names :(

5kRunner
01-11-2008, 04:32 PM
The JD Drew bat is actually a Braves bat.

suave1477
01-12-2008, 02:49 PM
He is located where the Cardinals spring training site is??? correct??

He has, and has sold, a lot of Carinals gamers....but under different names :(

WorldChamps I understand what your saying that he lives in an area where they are, but that doesn't mean anything. So many people believe that when someone lives next to or near where a pler plays or lives that it must be easier access for them to get a hold of Game Used stuff.

I live in New York im about 20 minutes from Shea stadium and about an hour from Yankees stadium. Jose Reyes or David Wright hasnt stopped by my house and dropped off bats to me. Also Jeter and AROD havent stopped by either unless they knocked on my door and I wasn't home.
My point is, dont always think just because someone is closer geographically that they have any easier access.

I didnt realize the JD Drew was a braves bat which he doesnt mention in the topic or in the description but I noticed now if you go through the pictures you can see its a Braves bat. Which to me is still misleading.

stlbats
01-12-2008, 08:33 PM
This guy is very shady. He will never give out his email address, and half the time wont reply to ebay questions. The Pujols bat I believe has been sold and sent back to him before.

Thanks
Jason
ripken8@bellsouth.net

5kRunner
01-12-2008, 09:26 PM
This guy is very shady. He will never give out his email address, and half the time wont reply to ebay questions. The Pujols bat I believe has been sold and sent back to him before.

Thanks
Jason
ripken8@bellsouth.net

If true, my guess is probably why he changes his name.

Suave, I agree its very misleading about the Drew bat. I didn't actually catch it until I went back and looked at the pics too.

I hope I'm never lured into bidding on any of this guys stuff. Too many questions, if you ask me.

bigtruck260
01-13-2008, 09:39 PM
He has a great signed Renteria gamer that I have been looking at for the past 3 months under all of his user names...the sig looks legit and the bat is probably from 2003-04, so it would fit my collection but I think he wants too much for it. He once told me the reserve. Also, he has a RARE Larry Walker Cards bat that I would be interested in even if it was issued.

He might be shady, but if he sends the bats out, I would be OK with it.

I would only buy a Pujols bat after running it past Jeff Scott, though I never asked him about this one. Not sure what's wrong with it...?

Regardless, I agree with the negative vibes from changing screen names. Can't you look up his other ID's to see if he had negatives posted?

Dave

dwolfe12345
01-17-2008, 02:32 PM
Teix does not write "TEX" on the bottom of his bats. The guy did that to make people think it's authentic. He is an idiot and I emailed him about the bat when he had it listed before. He wrote me and got all pissy and I asked him about some of his other items. He then stopped responding to me.