PDA

View Full Version : Vince Young Pro Bowl Pro Cut

The Titan
01-10-2008, 01:23 AM
Last year when these pro bowl pro cuts came out masauction got a ton of them straight from Ripon and was selling them. I searched high and low for a Vince Young Pro Bowl jersey.

Now this one is up on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=160196560828&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=006

I'm not sure how legit it really is, the pictures were taken from a distance to be able to see the numbers well. The numbers on the back look a little crooked but that could be the way the jersey is laying, not sure.

It just seems odd to see one of these now. Especially in a 52, I thought Vince wore a 50 his rookie year and this year. could be wrong though since players change sizes so frequently.

Any help on breakin' this bad boy down would be great. I also asked for close up pics of the front and back. Hopefully I'll get a response on those.

Jags Fan Dan
01-10-2008, 12:28 PM
I believe this jersey falls under the category of a seller who either doesn't know or doesn't care about the difference between "game issued" and "game cut". I'm betting that is just a game cut jersey. Tough to tell the difference between that one and this one:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Vince-Young-2007-Pro-Bowl-Pro-Cut-Game-Use-Jersey-52_W0QQitemZ270200588068QQihZ017QQcategoryZ86829QQ tcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

The Titan
01-11-2008, 12:05 AM
Thanks for the help Dan.

I got a couple e-mails stating the one I was looking at was actually a made in China pro bowl jersey. they said the seller was lying to me.
So I'll pass on this one.

Nilbog
01-11-2008, 12:47 AM
BTW, Masauction does not get his Ripon Pro Bowl jerseys from Ripon. They're legit, it's just that the he's not ordering the jerseys from Ripon , someone else is.

The Titan
01-11-2008, 05:29 AM
BTW, Masauction does not get his Ripon Pro Bowl jerseys from Ripon. They're legit, it's just that the he's not ordering the jerseys from Ripon , someone else is.

Gotcha Nil. Thanks brotha!