PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to GatorFan!

B1SON
01-06-2008, 11:38 PM
Thank you to Gatorfan who took two seconds out of his life to send me a quick email letting me know about a rare game used jersey he found of an NDSU player. His name was not in the title and I NEVER would have found it. It is a jersey I am so excited to own, I can't tell you. So, #1 thanks Gatorfan and #2 always remember that 30 seconds of your time could mean the world to a fellow collector and ofcourse #3 thank you for providing this forum through which Gatorfan found out what I collect!

Joe

gatorcollector
01-08-2008, 01:05 PM
Joe,

You're very welcome! Just trying to be a helpful member of the GUU community. Hopefully you'll have an opportunity to return the favor someday. Enjoy your jersey!

Jay

B1SON
01-08-2008, 01:37 PM
I will enjoy it, when I finally win it! :) BTW, I am sure you already have seen this, but it's worth pasting in case you haven't seen it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260199224451&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:Watchlink:middle:us

gatorcollector
01-08-2008, 08:51 PM
I saw it and bid on it, but wasn't willing to go real high. The winner, Lizard44, is a doctor down by Sarasota who is impossible to outbid. Once he decides he wants something, it's all over.

B1SON
01-08-2008, 09:17 PM
Bummer! Luckily I don't have much competition for Bison jerseys! BTW- sorry I called you GatorFan and not GatorCollector which is what your name really is. :)