PDA

View Full Version : Question

AWA85
01-05-2008, 09:14 PM
Do a lot of you guys sell on ebay, or pick up items there? Or is there certain places you trust? I am not looking for stars, just some different things to add.

Not going to lie, this website might become a routine for me.

bigtruck260
01-05-2008, 11:43 PM
Do a lot of you guys sell on ebay, or pick up items there? Or is there certain places you trust? I am not looking for stars, just some different things to add.

Not going to lie, this website might become a routine for me.

I have obtained items through the following sources:

eBay
Birdbats.com
Members here
Non-members who have seen my "wanted" posts
local shows
auction houses (Heritage)

Primarily eBay for commons, and for anything else - a more educated source. Jeff Scott at Birdbats has answered every question I have ever had and ships immediately...not to mention his prices are very reasonable.

If you can find someone like that, become friends with them...you can build a friendship AND get some great bats, or anything else you are looking for.

Welcome to the forum.

Dave

skyking26
01-06-2008, 12:36 AM
I have been a collector for 30 years. Have built many friendships along the way. Many trusts. These friendships have lasted as early as the late 80's and mean a great deal to me and keep the hobby fun.

I communicate with a great deal of guys on here. We are all in this together, and for the most part you will find very good info and like hobby interests. I truely enjoy it...

kylehess10
01-06-2008, 03:21 AM
Though eBay is your cheapest place to find memorabilia, these forums are probably the best place to buy, being that you wouldn't have to worry too much about the authenticity of all the items for sale from different members. If there ever was a fake for sale on here, one of the well-knowing members will quickly point it out.