PDA

View Full Version : Mahlon Aka JD&TANMAN Respond

b.heagy
12-29-2007, 03:55 PM
Mahlon,
Seems we have run into a communication problem via email, apparently you stopped receiving my messages about our pending deal for the Zamora Reading Phils uniform. I figure I would reach out to you here. Please respond. Thank you for your time.

b.heagy
12-29-2007, 04:02 PM
If anyone knows how to reach out to this member please point them in the direction of this thread. I would greatly appreciate it. I have had no problems communicating with several members of this forum with no problems whatsoever. Thanks !

JD&TANMAN
12-29-2007, 05:50 PM
HI, got it, sorry been in hockey rinks all day...I got the message, and will send the two jerseys out on Monday am for the Reading. Thanks, not sure why you are not getting emails but I will try again, thanks

b.heagy
12-29-2007, 06:05 PM
Mahlon,
I am recieving emails just fine. I have recieved all of yours. You stated you had not heard from me when I had responded?. If you would be so kind to provide a tracking number on the forum I would greatly appreciate it to aleviate any issues. All other members of the forum that I have communicated with have had no issues with my email responses. Thank you for responding.