PDA

View Full Version : Pitchers Bats Wanted

sayhey24
12-28-2007, 12:19 PM
Hi Everyone,

Still looking for pre-1980 game bats of HOF and HOF caliber pitchers --I have many, but am still trying to find Bert Blyleven (I know there is a '79 Tour of Japan bat out there), Dennis Eckersley, Goose Gossage, Jim Bunning, Juan Marichal, Jack Morris, Nolan Ryan and Hoyt Wilhelm. Also looking for a pre-80 Tommy Lasorda. If you can help me please let me know, I'm willing to pay a finder's fee if I'm able to purchase one of these bats!

Greg

gwfloyd@aol.com

jboosted92
12-30-2007, 06:42 PM
Hi Everyone,

Still looking for pre-1980 game bats of HOF and HOF caliber pitchers --I have many, but am still trying to find Bert Blyleven (I know there is a '79 Tour of Japan bat out there), Dennis Eckersley, Goose Gossage, Jim Bunning, Juan Marichal, Jack Morris, Nolan Ryan and Hoyt Wilhelm. Also looking for a pre-80 Tommy Lasorda. If you can help me please let me know, I'm willing to pay a finder's fee if I'm able to purchase one of these bats!

Greg

gwfloyd@aol.com

sayhey,

i was collecting early 20th century pitchers bats for awhile,..let me tell you ...not easy! i decided to go in a different route, however, I am selling a 1915 Jack Coombs bat through the MEARS for sale site. its at a good price, considering he recieved quite a few HOF votes, and has one of the best World Series Pitching records ever

check there site $1500