PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Welcome Scott Kent To The GUU Experts' Corner

ChrisCavalier
02-11-2006, 12:12 AM
Hello Everyone-

In case you haven't had the opportunity to visit our Experts' Corner recently, I wanted to let you know that our newest member, Scott Kent, has posted his first blog. Scott is president of CollegeJersey.com, a company that specializes in college game used/worn jerseys.

Obviously, Scott's expertise lies in college jerseys. To that end, I hope Scott won't mind if I post an excerpt from his blog here since I think it can be a great resource to our members. Here is the excerpt:

"We currently have an inventory of over 12,000 items from almost every Div I football school, as well as a nice collection of D-1AA, D-II and D-III schools as well.

As they say in Miami where I live, “mi casa es su casa” (my house is your house), what I would like to do is offer our inventory up to you, forum members, for use in any research that you are doing that would help in your quest.

Just let me know if you are looking for a particular school, player, conference, etc. I would be more than happy to pull detailed photos and share all I know about their uniforms based on my purchasing, current inventory and knowledge of what is out there."

If anyone is interested in knowing something about college jerseys, I encourage you to take Scott up on his offer. His images and knowledge can be a tremendous asset to college jersey collectors.

Scott's complete blog, as well as blogs from our other experts, can be found by clicking on the "Experts' Corner" tab in the GUU global navigation. Here is a link to that section:

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/blog/

Please help us welcome Scott to the site and I hope you all have the opportunity to benefit from the knowledge being shared in the Game Used Universe Experts' Corner.

Sincerely,
Christopher Cavalier
CEO - Game Used Universe

chris13
02-11-2006, 02:16 AM
As someone who has dealt with collegejersey.com, I am glad to see Scott join the forum. I have dealt with his orgainization on several occasions and always found them to be quick to respond to any questions as well as providing quality items.

Welcome aboard!