PDA

View Full Version : Chargers Collectors (Jersey Question)

jayt1234
12-23-2007, 11:57 AM
Hello,

I would appreciate any information on 2001 or later Chargers throw back jersey's, and how hard these are to find...I am looking for a common player or game issued and have not seen any at all anywhere, even the big players...I posted a thread in items wanted as well but if anyone here could give me some additional information, or any known sources ofwhere to find one of these I would really appreciate it....These are not quite as easy to find as the Cowboys jersey's I normally collect.

Thank you in advance

Jay

jasonthomas66@yahoo.com

jayt1234
12-23-2007, 07:42 PM
I have been on this forum since April and have not received any feedback to just about any post I have placed here...Basic questions from someone new to the hobby and zero responses...I guess you have to have a familiar ID or I am missing something, but I am certainly done posting here.

Jay

nomarmauerfan
12-23-2007, 08:10 PM
Hang in there buddy. It's Christmas weekend...maybe someone will post next week. While I am a Chargers fan, I don't collect football memorabilia. Bu, I might start if I ever see a John Jefferson (my favorite all-time player)jersey or his goggles up for auction. Like I said, hang in there. I seem to remember a few Chargers collectors on here. Merry Christmas!!!

Mike

jayt1234
12-23-2007, 09:39 PM
Overreaction on my part (sorry) , just that I have tried to help others on this forum as best as I could, even keeping my eyes out for things people have posted in the wanted section, with nothing in response...I post here to get feedback and I have put forth questions that I am positive some here could help me with with zero replies...Just a little frustrating...Oh well I am getting out of the hobby anyway, but just wanted to get one last thing and this would be it...My collection has been complete for a while as I just do not have the room.

Jay

Vintagedeputy
12-23-2007, 09:46 PM
I'll reply, but I dont know anything about Chargers stuff.......

hey, at least its a reply! :)

Jim

Eric
12-23-2007, 09:54 PM
Did they definitely wear them in 2001? I can't find a date for that...

B1SON
12-24-2007, 07:19 PM
Overreaction on my part (sorry) , just that I have tried to help others on this forum as best as I could, even keeping my eyes out for things people have posted in the wanted section, with nothing in response...I post here to get feedback and I have put forth questions that I am positive some here could help me with with zero replies...Just a little frustrating...Oh well I am getting out of the hobby anyway, but just wanted to get one last thing and this would be it...My collection has been complete for a while as I just do not have the room.

Jay

I wish I could convince myself that I have run out of room.

B1SON
12-24-2007, 07:22 PM
I have been on this forum since April and have not received any feedback to just about any post I have placed here...Basic questions from someone new to the hobby and zero responses...I guess you have to have a familiar ID or I am missing something, but I am certainly done posting here.

Jay

Even if you don't post, it's fun to read other's conversations!

Nnunnari
12-26-2007, 07:32 PM
I'm not sure if they wore the throwbacks in '01. Here's a link to their uni history
http://www.chargers.com/history/uniforms-visual.htm

Nick

jayt1234
12-26-2007, 07:58 PM
My post was 2001 or later meaning current Reebok Supplied...I did not intend to find a 2001 as it appears they did not wear throwbacks that year...I guess they are hard to find so I bought a Phillip Rivers Authentic throwback on Ebay...Best I could probally do on my budget.

Jay