PDA

View Full Version : Please ! ! ! Sell My Friend A Bat ! ! !

Yankwood
12-21-2007, 07:24 AM
If you have either a Bernie Williams or Paul O'Neill bat from 1996 or 1998, please contact George at harvesttrustinv@aol.com. He posts under the name of JETEFAN. He has been looking for these two bats and also a Mickey Rivers and Bucky Dent bats from the Yankee years for quite some time. He has been acting quite irrationally lately and I'm afraid of what he might do. So please, find it in your hearts during this Christmas season, to dig deeeeep into your collections and do something nice for a very nice person. Happy Holidays and much love, Terry.

nomarmauerfan
12-21-2007, 05:23 PM
Please help George sell one of his Mattingly bats to Mike:D Merry Christmas!!!

Mike

JETEFAN
12-31-2007, 06:15 PM
If you have either a Bernie Williams or Paul O'Neill bat from 1996 or 1998, please contact George at harvesttrustinv@aol.com. He posts under the name of JETEFAN. He has been looking for these two bats and also a Mickey Rivers and Bucky Dent bats from the Yankee years for quite some time. He has been acting quite irrationally lately and I'm afraid of what he might do. So please, find it in your hearts during this Christmas season, to dig deeeeep into your collections and do something nice for a very nice person. Happy Holidays and much love, Terry.

Somebody does care !!!!!!!!!:o

nomarmauerfan
01-01-2008, 10:08 PM
George,
Check your email NOW!!!

Mike

skyking26
01-01-2008, 10:16 PM
You got it! One Jim Thome uncracked early Indians bat. $350 ppd.

Send a check to:

Robert Koppel
333 Rosewood Dr.
Marysville, MI 48040