PDA

View Full Version : Best Auction House for G/U Helmets

misteremu
12-20-2007, 10:39 PM
Hello,

I am looking for advice on where the best place to auction off a collection of 30 Mid-American Conference game worn helmets. The helmets range from the early 1980's to the early 2000's. Many helmet styles I never see come up on ebay or any other auction site.

I know the MAC is not a big draw, but I was wondering what this community thought would be the best auction house to use (or would selling them ebay be better)?

I appreciate any input!

Thanks - Mr. EMU

aeneas01
12-21-2007, 07:58 AM
could you post photos or email them to me? my address is livie@horizoncable.com.

misteremu
12-21-2007, 09:17 AM
I can take and post photos but please give me a couple of weeks as I will not be around during the holidays and I have to get the helmets out of storage....

Thanks,

Mr. EMU

smillard12
12-21-2007, 10:38 AM
Would love to see/hear about what you have from Miami University. Let me know smillard12@yahoo.com
Thanks!

Steve

pietraynor
12-22-2007, 09:55 AM
I would have an interest in any OU helmets you might have available..thanks in advance, Jay.
ldonalds@columbus.rr.com

misteremu
12-22-2007, 10:16 AM
Regarding Miami and Ohio U helmets....

Miami:

1984 (no inner padding)
1995 Has Miami front bumper sticker and MAC sticker
1999 Has Miami front bumper sticker and Redhawks neck sticker

Ohio U.:

1994 Green helmet with white paw print, "CATS" front bumper sticker, College football sticker and paw award sticker.

1999 White helmet with arched "OHIO", "CATS front bumper sticker and MAC sticker.

Thank you for your interest. I haven't decided yet to sell individually, as a lot, auction house, or ebay, or possibly on this forum....I hope to take pictures and post over the next couple of weeks.

Mr. EMU