PDA

View Full Version : Kudos for Steiner Sports

cohibasmoker
12-19-2007, 05:02 PM
Guys and gals. Just got off the phone with Steiner Sports and I have to say, it was a very pleasant experience. I picked up some nice Red Sox items at very "reasonable" prices and Brett Friedman made it all nice and easy.

The way I see it, if we can complain about a bad experience, why not comment on a positive experience? Thanx again Brett.

Jim

b.heagy
12-19-2007, 05:13 PM
Jim,
Good to hear that you had a nice experience with Steiner. I'm with ya, we need more positive experiences posted. We hear the bad all the time (which is good to know). We also need to also focus on the good in this hobby. Have a great Holiday Jim !

whatupyos
12-19-2007, 05:32 PM
I had a very positive experience dealing with Bob Malandro. He helped me with a matter of authentication concern about an item I purchased. I've bought several Yanks items and am very impressed with his prompt responce to emails and knowledge.

Aaron

kswarriors
12-19-2007, 07:15 PM
I've had a number of dealings with Brett Friedman at Steiner on game used bats and helmets, all positive. Brett is very responsive, easy to reach, and friendly. More to the point, Steiner's stuff is top notch and reliable. Not the cheapest place in the world, I acknowledge, but worth it to me for what they provide.

ifirocked
12-19-2007, 08:46 PM
I have nothing but Great words to say about Brett @ Steiner. He is friendly, willing to sit through endless questions, and willing to find the awnsers if he dose not know off hand. As for Steiner prices, yes at times they can be a bit high, but it's worth it for knowing your getting the REAL authentic game worn goods.

cohibasmoker
12-19-2007, 11:37 PM
I have nothing but Great words to say about Brett @ Steiner. He is friendly, willing to sit through endless questions, and willing to find the awnsers if he dose not know off hand. As for Steiner prices, yes at times they can be a bit high, but it's worth it for knowing your getting the REAL authentic game worn goods.

Yesterday, I got a list of Red Sox items in my email listing Red Sox items. Just about evey item on the list was at least 50% off AND, Steiner picked up the postage.

DonFan23
12-20-2007, 11:57 AM
I've been dealing with Bob and Nick for quite some time, and have nothing but good things to say. But all the staff that I came across at the sale last Saturday were very helpful and courteous as well.

brianborsch
12-20-2007, 06:19 PM
Brett at Steiner is definitely a top notch guy. Their items are the real deal, and their service is second to none! I managed to pick up a plethora of items and I will post pics soon!

Tedw9
12-20-2007, 07:32 PM
Yesterday, I got a list of Red Sox items in my email listing Red Sox items. Just about evey item on the list was at least 50% off AND, Steiner picked up the postage.

Is that list just for certain people or can anyone buy from it? I'd like a shot at some of those items too. :D

metsbats
12-24-2007, 08:02 AM
When I first found out Steiner was going to take over the sale of Mets game used memoribillia, I thought I would never be able to buy anything at affordable prices again. However Steiner has done a great job in letting the market dictate the selling prices. Additionally the service is great and having your own personal sales rep to deal with is a value added. Bob Malandro has been great in helping me get items and provides top notch service.

David

cohibasmoker
12-24-2007, 12:04 PM
Is that list just for certain people or can anyone buy from it? I'd like a shot at some of those items too. :D

Just head over to their website and sign-up for their emails. When they have a sale, you'll get the info.