PDA

View Full Version : Looking for any Game Used New Jersey Cardinals Items

Canseco44
12-18-2007, 07:46 AM
I am looking for any game used New Jersey Cardinals items in particular a game used #34 jersey. I would also be interested in any GU helmets, hats, or any other game worn items with the NJ Cardinals logo on them.

you can email me at spideyman79@yahoo.com

Thanks, Todd

Vintagedeputy
12-18-2007, 09:23 AM
Are you talking about the Sussex Cardinals?

Man, that brings back some funny memories. Dated a girl (very briefly) whose dad had season tix and they took me to a game. She was a real winner!

Jim

bigtruck260
12-18-2007, 06:34 PM
I am looking for any game used New Jersey Cardinals items in particular a game used #34 jersey. I would also be interested in any GU helmets, hats, or any other game worn items with the NJ Cardinals logo on them.

you can email me at spideyman79@yahoo.com

Thanks, Todd

Who was #34? - is the team defunct?

Dave

Canseco44
12-18-2007, 07:26 PM
They were the New Jersey Cardinals and #34 on the team in 1994 was my cousin Randy Bledsoe. He has passed away and I was looking for a #34 jersey to get framed in his memory. He also played for the Johnson City Cardinals I believe in 92 and 93. He stayed in the Cardinals organization his whole time in the minors but never made it to the big show. He had a son that was a year old when he passed away, so he will never know his dad and how great of a guy he was. He was my best friend and I would just like to have something to keep his memory alive. I know this all sounds mushy, but I don't care. I would really appreciate if anyone can help me out with this. Thanks in advance for any help guys.

Thanks, Todd Ricks

camarokids
12-18-2007, 07:46 PM
Are you talking about the Sussex Cardinals?

Man, that brings back some funny memories. Dated a girl (very briefly) whose dad had season tix and they took me to a game. She was a real winner!

Jim

Do I detect some sarcasm there Jim ????? :D

Canseco44
12-18-2007, 08:25 PM
Oh Dave, to answer your other question, yes I believe they are dufunct although I am not sure when exactly.

Thanks, Todd

Chris78
12-30-2007, 10:10 AM
Just to let you know that the New Jersey Cardinals (New York-Penn League) last season was 2005. In 2006, they became the Sussex Skyhawks which are with the Can-Am League (independent), and have been this name for two years.

I know that I bought a game used jersey near the end of the 2005 season when I was at the ballpark (it was autographed like the others that they had). I am pretty sure that it was not #34. You could email the Sussex Skyhawks and see if they still have anything from the New Jersey Cardinals days.

Canseco44
12-30-2007, 12:22 PM
I appreciate that Chris. I will try their website and see. I was aware that they were now defunct, but I was not aware they were now the Sussex Skyhawks. Thanks again and I will let you know what I find out.

Thanks, Todd