PDA

View Full Version : Question About Mattwzr500???

dwolfe12345
12-18-2007, 06:28 AM
I recently did business with mattwzr500 and the shipping was slow, but I got my pairs of shoes. The the second time I bought from him he wanted me to pay through a different paypal address and now he won't respond to my emails. I paid on Dec. 2nd and his emails stopped on Dec. 11th. He claims he sent the shoes over 2 weeks ago, but will not provide a tracking number. He got my 360 bucks and bolted on me. Anyone done business with him? Maybe he will respond on here and put and end to this. All I want is the shoes!!!!

Neely8
12-18-2007, 08:24 AM
File a claim with paypal. That should get a response out of him.

3arod13
12-18-2007, 08:30 AM
File a claim with paypal. That should get a response out of him.

I believe you can file a claim, however, you had to use the mailing address provided in paypal. If you send to a different address, more difficult to file a claim. Correct?

Neely8
12-18-2007, 08:40 AM
I believe you can file a claim, however, you had to use the mailing address provided in paypal. If you send to a different address, more difficult to file a claim. Correct?

No. All you do is file a claim that you did not receive the item and paypal takes if from there. If he can't prove it was sent paypal usually refunds the buyer from what I have seen.

3arod13
12-18-2007, 08:45 AM
No. All you do is file a claim that you did not receive the item and paypal takes if from there. If he can't prove it was sent paypal usually refunds the buyer from what I have seen.

Nice to know, thanks!

dwolfe12345
12-18-2007, 10:06 AM
Yeah I filed the complaint and escalated to a claim after he would not respond for 4 days.

sammy
12-18-2007, 11:14 AM
You should also file with your cc company.

If there are not any funds in that seller's account, PayPal will not be able to recover your funds, and thus, you will not get a refund from PayPal.

Being as you paid Dec. 2, those funds are long gone. Generally, it takes about 3 days for a seller to transfer PayPal funds to their bank account.

If there were any funds whatsoever in that account once you filed, regardless of who sent the money, it is now frozen and will be used to settle any claims.

dwolfe12345
12-21-2007, 02:31 PM
Funny that Matt will not come here and defend himself. According to Paypal if he does not respond in 10 days they rule in my favor.

Neely8
12-24-2007, 02:48 AM
Funny that Matt will not come here and defend himself. According to Paypal if he does not respond in 10 days they rule in my favor.

There seems to be a lot of that going on around here. I hope it all works out for you. John.

frikativ54
12-24-2007, 07:32 AM
I am not excusing what he's done, but you have to remember, it's Christmas-time, and that means that people have a lot on their minds. So - there could be a chance that he's not out-and-out ignoring you. Plus, you never know what kind of personal circumstances might have prevented him from better communication with you. Good luck with everything, and I hope that this situation has a positive ending. All My Best!

bradleysupplies
12-24-2007, 02:07 PM
Dwolfe12345 - Please contact me ASAP re: the shoes.

joel@bradleysupplies.com

Joel

3arod13
12-24-2007, 02:32 PM
I am not excusing what he's done, but you have to remember, it's Christmas-time, and that means that people have a lot on their minds. So - there could be a chance that he's not out-and-out ignoring you. Plus, you never know what kind of personal circumstances might have prevented him from better communication with you. Good luck with everything, and I hope that this situation has a positive ending. All My Best!

I'm not address this to this specific situation, however, I'm personally sick of excuses.

When I win an item, I paid immediately via paypal. If not paypal, then money order. Not two days later. Not three days later. That day or the next day. In addition, I email the seller and advise them how and when payment was made. I do the same thing as a buyer. In my 9 years on ebay, or wherever else I buy from, I do the same.

As a seller, you have a responsibility to the buyer. Every effort should be made to handle it immediatley.

As far as I'm concerned, way too many excuses from sellers these days.

I even get frustrated when you win an auction and don't hear from the seller for days. Very frustrating.

3arod13
12-24-2007, 02:40 PM
I will also add that I have a back up plan in case something happens to me or I get occupied with some other matter. As a seller, it is my responsibility. With that said, customer service is the same each time.

Oh, I'm not letting buyers off the hook either. Just as many problems.

I hate when sellers win, and then after the fact ask if I could wait for payment.