PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Know Anything About PMI?

frikativ54
12-13-2007, 09:03 PM
Okay - so I've seen a lot of supposedly game-used Lance Berkman autographed items on eBay lately.

http://cgi.ebay.com/LANCE-BERKMAN-SIGNED-GAME-USED-07-BATTING-GLOVES-TEXAS_W0QQitemZ120194989038QQihZ002QQcategoryZ7341 9QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/LANCE-BERKMAN-SIGNED-GAME-USED-06-BATTING-GLOVES-Black_W0QQitemZ120155905736QQihZ002QQcategoryZ7341 9QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p16 38.m118

They have been listed by one Platinum Marketing International. However, every time I Google their name I get redirected to a company that is supposedly a fraud. I don't know if they are the same people or not, but I was wondering if anybody else had substantial information about them.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

ballofbases@hotmail.com
12-14-2007, 05:14 PM
frikativ54,

Platinum Marketing International on google searches is not the same company that sells sports memorabilila. I did talk to a representative from the company a few months ago and I do know they carry all of Beckett's game used items. The rep I spoke with has known Beckett for many years and actually played ball with him. As far as Berkman, I just saw that they were carrying some of his items. From the looks of it, they seem to be a legitimate company that has a lot of nice items.

Michael
ballofbases@hotmail.com
majorleagueaccess@gmail.com

Fraudfinder!!
12-14-2007, 05:22 PM
100% Legit company...

beavisrules
12-16-2007, 05:28 PM
when I read the title, first thing I thought was you had a question about your mortgage. . .:D

obeyone10
01-04-2008, 11:55 AM
www.platinummarketinginternational.com (http://www.platinummarketinginternational.com)
Game Used items from many of the Red Sox players in addition to Lance Berkman.
Have pictures from the Berkman signings. Cleats, gloves, fielding gloves, bats, balls, photos, and hats.

President, CEO
Jason Oberle
jason@platinummarketinginternational.com

frikativ54
01-05-2008, 09:09 PM
www.platinummarketinginternational.com (http://www.platinummarketinginternational.com)
Game Used items from many of the Red Sox players in addition to Lance Berkman.
Have pictures from the Berkman signings. Cleats, gloves, fielding gloves, bats, balls, photos, and hats.

President, CEO
Jason Oberle
jason@platinummarketinginternational.com

Thanks for the website; I had been looking for their actual address for a while. I just signed up to be on their mailing list.

AstrosCollector
01-05-2008, 10:05 PM
Jason, who made the post with the website address, is actually the President of PMI. Josh Beckett, Jason, and I all went to the same high school together, though Josh and Jason were about 3 years ahead of me. Jason is a good guy and they have a lot of nice items from Beckett and other players as well.

PlatinumMarketing
01-08-2008, 06:20 PM
Hello all. Sorry for not posting or being around the forum much lately but business has been pretty crazy. Thanks for asking about Platinum Marketing (PMI) and if you have any questions about our items or about the company you can contact me directly:
Jason@platinummarketinginternational.com
or anytime at 409-939-6323.
The company website is getting rebuilt by a new company but for now the www.platinummarketinginternational.com is active and will lead you to our ebay items until our online store is available to the public.

We have been extremely buy with our Sox players since the World Series and actually picked up some amazing pieces, some of which are still available.
Sold:
Josh Beckett's only WS Jersey to hit the Market
Mike Lowell's only WS Jersey to hit the Market
Josh Beckett's WS Cleats
Mike Lowell's WS Cleats
Mike Lowell's WS Bat
Game Used 07 Hats
Game Used 07 Jerseys
Lowell Game Used 07 Bats
And many, many more great items.

Still available for you big Sox Collectors:
Josh Beckett's only Glove used all season (all 20 wins!!)
Mike Lowell's Actual WS Celebration T-Shirt signed and inscribed
Mike Lowell Playoff Game Used and Inscribed Bats
Mike Lowell 2007 Game Used Bats
Mike Lowell Game Used Hats
Josh Beckett Game Used Hats
Josh Beckett Game Worn Jerseys
Mike Lowell's Game Worn "Workout Day/BP" All Star Jersey
Mike Lowell Game Issued (Backup) All Star Jersey (one worn in the game was kept by Lowell)
Mike Lowell Game Used 2007 Cleats (1 available)

Please contact us if you are interested in any of those items and please feel free to contact us at anytime if you have any questions.
Hope everyone has a great 2008!
Jason Oberle
President/CEO
Platinum Marketing International